𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩

╭────────────────────.❤︎..─╮

to nishinoya,

i know you're the one that's been putting letters in my locker.

i was second thinking it a lot, but there was some coincidences i couldn't look past;

tanaka had been writing the opposite side of your letters for a while. it felt like surreal, like i was seeing the same experience from his and your perspective.

plus, your vague "club" had the same situations as the volleyball team. even the way you described your teammates matched with descriptions i've heard before.

and...maybe because i saw you sneak the notes in my locker a few times. at first i thought maybe tanaka had set you up, but he was already writing me notes and i don't think he would be so cruel. then i convinced myself that you were still just doing a favour for whoever. but you going away at the same time that the notes stopped? i hope i'm right.

either way, i must admit, you're clever.

maybe we can take up your previous suggestion and talk in person? maybe we can exchange our numbers to stop using letters :)

i'll tell you everything you wanted to know about me and you can explain the notes in detail, now that i know it's you.

congratulations on winning, by the way. i hope you like the drawings that i've included. i tried to capture your aura as best as i could but with such a fast paced game, i was only able to complete small sketches.

sincerely yours,
n/n

p.s. did your signature of "n/a" have anything to do with "noya"? was it planned or a happy accident?

╰─..❤︎.────────────────────╯

golden light shone upon the artist's hands as they trembled while they searched for the locker to put the note in. the school was empty by this time, the only noise being of teachers and the flora and fauna breathing outside. negative thoughts clouded their mind as they looked for the name of their admirer on the metal boxes.

"y/n?"