𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙚

the crowd bustled from the seats above the courts as people cheered for the players. a certain (h/c) haired figure weaved through the seats.

finding an empty seat a couple of rows from the front, y/n started to sketch. they had to look past a few people that walked past, but their eyes stayed fixated on the small brunet with a blond streak in his hair.

tension built in the hall. a familiar shout rung through the ears of the artist, stopping their flow. a voice that had once held so much comfort, but now whizzed past her like the wind.

the A5 pages started to fill up with small doodles and sketches of the libero, scattered across the page. memories of him in action burned into y/n's brain as they tried to draw as fast as they could. every single detail needed to be right. every limb and muscle definition, shaded to perfection. the player's emotions poured out onto the still picture.

finally, the tension fell. karasuno had won. everyone around the artist yelled in joy. bright blonde hair peeked into y/n's peripheral vision. "let's go ryu!" saeko whooped as a grey buzzed head cheered around as the game settled. the team hugged each other, celebrating their victory.

(e/c) eyes travelled up from number four's jersey to his eyes as he stood up from his bow. confusion circled his irises while he tried to process if what he was seeing was real or not.

karasuno walked away from the court and when he looked back, he couldn't find who he was looking for. the audience cheered and tried to wave to the libero for his attention but his eyes dodged everyone to spot the familiar figure. yet, he was met with disappointment every time.

"bro, snap out of it. we're supposed to go to the bus now" tanaka said, slapping his back gently.