Interests

"can you not be sarcastic for once in your life, hyung" the brunette says as they approach the basketball court.

"Of course I can but it's more fun if I am sarcastic "the mint haired boy says as he enters the court, earning a laugh from the brunette. The whole court goes silent and everyone including the coach remains quiet,as even the coach doesn't utter a word.

"You know one day these poor kids are actually going to have a heart attack hyung"
The mint haired boy laughed at his dongsaeng's comment.

"Yah!!" The mint haired boy suddenly snapped his head to the people who all had a look of pure terror on their faces. He went from calm to fuming angry. "So you idiots would allow me to stay up to 10 seconds here before your non-existent brains would remind you to get me a fucking ball" he spat his words echo around the now silent gymnasium, only sound being heard is that of the younger mutely chuckling. After which yoongi turned back to the basketball team

"Anyways, I learnt that basketball team tryouts are gonna start today" Yoongi said to the coach in particular and the coach nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Min, I have the list with me " the coach said, handing the list to yoongi. After seeing the amount of names on the list, he turned to face the coach, annoyance clear

"Why is the list so long, did you allow any random idiot put their name on it" he seethed.

"Sorry"

"You better be" yoongi said and turned to Jungkook "you could go for football y'know" yoongi said as two boys brought a bench and a ball for yoongi who happened to be the basketball team captain which meant he was doing the tryouts judging.

______________________________________________

"Figured you would be dumb, but common, you can't even dribble bangchan, FAIL" yoongi said writing something down on the book. He looked to see the boy still there

"Look, kid. looking at you is already bad enough, end my pain and fuck out already would you !!!" Yoongi yelled and the boy ran out of the gym.

"Next" yoongi said as he looked at the list
"Park... Jimin??" he said, more like asked a question.

"Yup, that's me" a pink haired boy stands in front of yoongi and yoongi's breath hitches as he looks the boy up and down. Beautiful creamy skin, and perfect plump lips, and tiny adorable hands and yoongi smirked looking at the pinkette.

"Don't hurt your little fingers with the ball, okay " yoongi said, his voice dripping sarcasm, but yoongi's pride soon got bruised as the boy replied.

"I'm pretty sure if you didn't hurt yours, I'll be cool " he said with an innocent grin. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Whatever rows your boat. Now take the ball and make a three pointer after dribbling these three. Felix, Hyunjin and Huening Kai." He says bluntly referring to 3 sweaty boys.

"Yeah, common kid" Hyunjin said as he threw the ball over to Jimin who efficiently caught it and scoffed at Hyunjin, then began playing. Yoongi felt creepy for staring but damn, that boys moves, fuck. After a while of yoongi spacing out in thoughts of Jimin, a girl like 'shit' was heard and he looked up to see a the three boys huddled around a pink haired boy on the floor. Yoongi rushed over, knowing that if anything happened to jimin, he'd be in deep shit.

"You dickheads, what did you guys do" yoongi said to the three while putting his hand under Jimin's nose to confirm his breathing, it was shaggy and not even.

"Yah, Jimin, get up" yoongi said to the nearly unconscious boy and before he could do anything else, he saw a boy rush in and kneel, beside Jimin, holding his face in his long slender fingers. The boy looked shaken up, heavy breathing and all.

"Jimin, hyung. Wake up, it's Tae, please wake up"the boy who yoongi remembered to be Kim Taehyung from history class said, tears In his eyes.

"T...tae" Jimin mumbled and the blue haired Tae, nodded frantically.

"Yes, it's Tae, it's your Tae, get up please" the boy said, and Jimin smiled weakly and latched himself to Taehyung, who in turn, carried him away. Yoongi looked angry yet sad raging yet solemn, he just sat down back and the crowd stared at him waiting for his reaction.

"Do I have to beat you all up before you get out, trials are over. GET OUT!!!" He said and people scampered out leaving only the 4 boys.

"We...we... we're sorry, we didn't..." Kai began but was stopped by yoongi's yelling

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!"

they then ran out.

"Wowww. What's caught up in your pants, huh, grandpa " Hoseok said, walking in the gym, he was coming from playing tennis and he was sweating profusely. Yoongi lay his head on Hoseok's shoulder and told him about everything.

"Ahh, finally, you'll stop being lonely, cuz you're in loooove" hoseok said and yoongi abruptly stood up, grabbing heading to change in the locker room, where they then met jk, they went to their shared apartment and opened the door to find seokjin and namjoon making out on the couch.

"Great, ruined the couch too, hyung " yoongi said to Jin who was now blushing like crazy. He then went to his room and went to sleep, not caring to change.

______________________________________________

913 words

Byeeeeeee