IDEA

"How the hell am I meant to get on the basketball team if I'm this short, scared of the players, and worse... Can't even play!!!!" Jimin yells as he paces round the room, an extremely confused namjoon, and a frustrated Taehyung.

        "How about just coming back to volleyball with me." Taehyung says pointedly to the other boy. Jimin sighs and turns to his best friend.

    "TaeTae, listen. I really like playing volleyball with you but I need that basketball. It's the only sport that can keep someone on scholarship here." Taehyung nods.

     "It's not the sport that is the problem, it's the captain" his cousin, namjoon butted in worry etched into his expression. But on the other hand, Jimin has a look of mischief on his face.

      "That Min Yoongi guy, he is like the worst person to walk the earth, and he definitely doesn't allow anyone pass trials"
He chuckles"except he suddenly allows Park Jimin to join the team" he says sarcastic, and both Taehyung and namjoon laugh at the thought of that.

      "So you're saying that I should get yoongi to fall for me, so I can get onto the team, then I get my boyfriend to tell the principal what a loss it would be to lose me and then problem solved " Jimin says, leaving a pin drop silence.

"Nooooooo! I didn't say that!!" Namjoon says but Jimin just starts getting his car keys and phone and everything to leave.

      "God hyungs, you guys are the best" Jimin says as he hugs both of them and head for the door.

      "Wait where you going" namjoon says and Jimin who is already outside the dorm, just yells 'Beauty Parlour' before slamming the door.

      "Shit" namjoon drops down on the extra bed. Taehyung bursts out laughing loud and  namjoon looks at him

     "This is gonna be fun" Taehyung says as he continues laughing, while namjoon says again.

     "If by FUN you mean a disaster then yes. FUN"

______________________________________________

Short filler chapter.

335 words