Conditions, Park.

Yeah. Preety bold of Jimin, huh.

             "What's got you all pissed, baby" Jimin asks, flaunting his eye smile, and yoongi just glared at him.

             "Come on let's get to class" Jimin says and yoongi's glare left, a look of confusion now on his face.

              "We have classes together" yoongi asked and Jimin just chuckled and began dragging yoongi away, not minding all the cameras saying something about them having art class together. Yoongi soon realized how bottom-ish he was looking and paused, causing Jimin to stop and look at him. Yoongi closed the gap between himself and the younger, then whispered in the pinkette's ear, voice intentionally low like a growl.

             "Two can play this game, Princess" his voice sending a shiver down Jimin's spine. And as if that was not enough, yoongi intentionally grazed his nose on Jimin's cheek, and then pulling Jimin to him by the waist. Walking to art class together, yoongi looking straight ahead, unbothered look hiding a smirk and Jimin flushed red, stealing looks at the older every now and then.

        Arriving at art class Jimin quickly escaped the older and went to his s at which was practically 10 seats away from Yoongi's. Yoongi smirked at this and he wasn't letting the kid go, he was having way too much fun, watching the boy red. So Yoongi walked behind the girl seating beside Jimin and squinted, noticing the proximity between her and Jimin. He, wanted to rip her to shreds.

         Yoongi calmly tapped her, a sharp contrast to his inner feelings. She turned and she looked like blood drained from her system upon seeing yoongi.

      "Yah, Nana-ssi, you have to -" Jimin paused wide eyed at the scene, he then sighed and lowered his head. Yoongi wanted to chuckle but he kept a serious face.

      "Kim NaNa, I presume" he said calmly and the poor girl looked like she was staring at death itself as she slowly nodded.

    "Good. Now get up and get the fuck out" and just like that, she was gone leaving the seat beside Jimin empty and of course, the mint haired boy sat down and quietly watched as Jimin ignored him .

Short filler chapter.
Extremely short chapter.
Sorry just wanted to update