Chapter 4 (Getting comfortable in hiding)

Senju POV.

Now that I finally got a new phone I just need to get a house or an apartment. Ughh the only good thing about being track down is for their reason which is the black card. Thought now I don't need to get a job I just need to keep a low profile. And I need knew clothes.

Damit, I can't even buy all these amazing clothes cause I still haven't bought a house or apartment this sucks. Well I'm here now so I guess I could buy 1 pair of clothes....

Lil time skip

Well these clothes are pretty good. I'm wearing some black-greyish baggy pants and a plain white T-shirt. And my hair I'll just leave it alone still, short and white but I like it like that.

I walk out of the store to find out it was already night guess I spended all my time in the store. Well I guess I could just book a hotel in the mean time I guess.

I'm a bit hungry so maybe I could see if there's any cafes open before I head to a hotel. Alright let's see close, close, close, close, open, close.... Oh wait theres one open sweet now I'll he- that's no way is that.....

It is, it's my mother wait- and not just her it's takeomi what are they doing in a cafe talking. alright then I'll just walk in and just sit at the table behind them so I can hear what their talking about......

"I'll pay you, SO JUST DO THE DAMN JOB" Mother said yelling at takeomi

"Listen here lady, you may not care about her but other people do" takeomi said trying to keep his calm but was clearly hard just by hearing his voice

Just what the heck are they talking about. And just what job was my mother talking about. And why takeomi?

"Listen old hag,sure I work with bonten but what the heck she my little sister" takeomi said

Wait what takeomi is working with bonten isn't that the organization that kills people. and isn't the boss mikey not just that but even the police don't go after bonten anymore because they are impossible to find and track down.

"I'M YOUR MOTHER GOD DAMMIT TAKEOMI JUST DO WHAT I TEL-" My mother said yelling but was cut off

"Takeomi take the job" someone said appearing out of nowhere and speaking so calm

"Ah see takeomi be more like him" mother said

"Boss... " takeomi said

Wait boss, isn't that no it is- mikey.....

Next Chapter is call "kidnapping"