Chapter 5 (Kidnapping)

Senjus POV.

After that my mother left, and it was just takeomi and mikey. I should get going now I'm getting to tried it's already becoming morning.... Ahh- I can't even get out because that would mean I would have to pass mikey and takeomi.

I was getting tried and I didn't even realize I fell asleep on the table. But the last thing I heard before I slept was....

"Boss are we really going to kill senju?" Takeomi said a bit sad but hide it

"You know I can't back down on a request as bontens leader so yes. thought I could....." Mikey said but I feel asleep so I couldn't hear what he was going to say.......

Time skip........

Everything felt so warm my head and body felt like it was in the sky and I was lying on the soft clouds..... Then I remember that I fell asleep on a chair with my head on the table so how do I feel so comfortable. Then it struck me I must have been kidnap by takeomi and Mikey after all Mikey said he was going to kill me because of my mother's request this bad......

Wait no it should be fine after all I could take down most of his members as their all not as skill as me. So I open my eyes to see I was in a room a big one like a master bedroom I got off the bed I was on. And I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday and suddenly the door open.

It was a guy with white hair with strips on one side and he had a bonten mark on him and he was wearing eye liner as well

"So your awake" he said

He was walking towards me and my reflexes acted and I kick him in the face knocking him out cold.

Oops "sorry not sorry" I said then ran off. their also were tons of bodyguards all around this building but nothing I couldn't handle as I was about to reach the exit I heard a cold voice that gave me chills....

"And where do you think your going akashi" Mikey said with such a cold tone

I froze I didn't know what to do. I know I'm not strong enough to go against Mikey after all he's on a totally different level so I just stood there....

And after awhile of slince I felt cold hands wrap themself's around my waist. I turn my head a bit to see Mikeys face near mines he had he's eyes close and kept hugging me and his grip kept on getting tighter when I tried to get out.....

"You think I'll let you out when you left half of my men on the ground..." Mikey said with a calm tone

I turn my head so it can face the door

"Not my fault their weak" I said mumbling

"Then I'm goin' have to do something about it... " Mikey said with calm yet weird tone

And what Mikey did next shock me....

Next Chapter call "stop clinging to me!!"