Chapter 1

the fit ^^^
japanese - in this font

btw read y/n's pov in this mean girl tone LOLOL
If you don't like her then don't read. She's supposed to be like the mean girlsss and raquel from Barbie LOL

aged up Tanjiro to 16. Y/n's a few months youngerr

"FUCK YOU Y/N"

I hear as one of my minions pushed me off the cliff. Like seriously what the f?? I literally let you borrow my miniskirts, I let you sit with me, I let you write on my burn book and THIS IS WHAT I GET?? I seduced your boyfriend but still,

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M HOT-"

I screamed as I fell. I closed my eyes, thinking I was gonna die but I didn't. I felt something below me and I looked down. It was some random teen with a huge forehead. I crushed him.

"sorry i guess but OMG I SURVIVED."

I yelled out as I stood up, brushing off any dirt on my miniskirt. It was really cold for some reason.

"I swear when I see that bi-"

"WATCH OUT"

I hear the guy yell out as he jumped at me. Damn ask me out first... I got up and held my head after I hit my head on something.

"ugh MY HAIR! THEY'RE RUINED! CUS OF YOU."

I yelled out with a bitchy tone as I pointed at him. I SPENT HOURS ON THESE BABIES! The guy just stared at me, he looked scared?? Black started clouding my eyes and I fainted.

3rd POV

The h/c girl had crushed Tanjiro while he was trying to defend himself from his sister. The girl had no knowledge of her surroundings whatsoever. Only focusing on the betrayal she just experienced.

Tanjiro couldn't understand a thing she was saying but still tried to help her. He smelled betrayal, revenge, and despair from her. His demon sister launched at the unsuspecting girl and Tanjiro quickly jumped to y/n as he yelled at her to watch out. He didn't know that there was a rock and it hit y/n. Hard. She got up with her head bleeding and yelled at him. Tanjiro was shocked and he started panicking as the girl fainted. He didn't understand a thing she just said.

His sister smelled the blood and lost control, she started running at them again. This time someone stopped her. A black haired male quickly defended them. Tanjiro saw that the guy was about to kill Nezuko and ran to them, dropping y/n in the process and picking up his hatchet.

He raises his hatchet but his attack is easily deflected by the individual. The man kicks him but is shocked when the hatchet goes past him. His sister is freed and protects his brother from the swordsman.

This confused the swordsman and decides to knock both of them out. He puts a muzzle on the demon and waits.

"mmghhhh"

He then remembers about the girl in weird clothing. He looks over and sees her head surrounded by blood. He walked over calmly and checked her pulse. He sighed in relief before patching her up and putting her on his back.

He looked over to the other two and sees that they're awake. He tells them to go to Sagiri Mountain and drops the unconscious girl in Tanjiro's arms. Tanjiro tries to say something but realizes that he's gone. He sighs and looks over to his sister, he smiled in relief. He then looks over to the girl and realizes she's exposing a lot of skin. His face reddens as panic set in.

"GYAHHHHH"

He screams out as he dropped the girl.