A Second Chance To Win Your Heart

This is the new story my sister and I are writing. It has been bugging me for a while to write a story about twins. I'm so sorry for putting Alex as one of my cast again hehe Anyway hope you guys will like this. Feel free to vote or leave a comment. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

- Second Chance to Win Your Heart Prologue -

It was a dark, Saturday night. Chase and Ash were in the car. They were starting to get lost. Finally, Ash stopped the car, because they were in the middle of nowhere.

Chase started to put his hands on his forehead and sighed loudly.

“How many times did I tell you that we are going the wrong way, but no, you have to be Mr. Smarty-Pants and go by your stupid instincts,” Chase told his brother, Ash.

“Well, how am I supposed to know? What if it was the correct one?" Ash asked Chase, almost shouting.

"Well it wasn't!" Chase replied angrily, “I knew it! I knew that meeting you would just ruin everything for me."

Ash was shocked of Chase statement. They never knew that they were brothers. It was still a mystery for them on how they were separated from birth. If it hadn't for Angel, they wouldn't have the chance to meet each other; but was it even good to meet each other when all they do is fight?

"Right! Blame everything to me. That's what you're good at!" Ash shouted back.

Chase was now very angry. They had been bickering since this morning. Both of them thought that meeting each other was a great thing because they could finally fill in the gap. They always thought that there was something missing. Now they found each other, they thought they will finally find the answers behind this mystery; but they were both wrong.

It only took them a small period of time to love each other as brothers; but all the while they hated each other... all because of a girl. They never thought their brotherhood would crumble because of jealousy and lies. They both thought that they had a strong connection...

"Well, it was really your fault! You should have told her the truth!" Chase yelled, loudly.

"Oh, it's not because of the road right? It's because of that matter that is why you're angry at me isn’t it?" Ash asked with fiery eyes.

"Well of course it's because of that! None of this will happen if I had never met you! My life was going perfectly even though I was not rich like you!" Chase exclaimed.

Ash never thought he was causing too much pain to his brother. He was doing what he thought was right. He didn't have any intention of hurting his brother. Actually, he didn't hurt his brother. It just happened.

“Why the heck are you blaming this to me?” Ash retorted, crossing his arms.

“Why wouldn’t I blame it to you? You ruined everything for me! You already have a good life. What could you ask for? She is mine.” Chase yelled, once again.

Chase went inside the car, and this time he wanted to drive. Ash didn’t argue with him and sat on the other side. Chase continued to drive while Ask kept on correcting him. Both of them argued non-stop inside the Ash’s red Ferrari sports car. Chase drove faster and faster and Ash was asking him to slow down. He was taking this too far. They both wanted to see her. They wanted to tell her the truth…

The rain poured hard that night. Chase couldn’t see the road properly anymore, yet he didn’t slow down his speed. He was really angry. No one could stop him now and then…BOOM!

Their car crashed into a big, ten wheeler truck. Blood gushed from both of their heads. Both of their bodies were aching. The pain was already unbearable. No one heard that they were shouting in pain. The next thing they knew, they couldn’t move anymore. They couldn’t open their mouth to shout; neither could they open their eyes because they were already dead.

*********

Chase and Ash are both awake now, but they don’t know where they are. They were both dressed in white clothes. They have no idea how they were able to change their clothes, or how they were able to reach this certain place. There was nothing around them. It was purely white. There was no place to go. The only thing they could do is walk and sadly....bicker.

“Did you see this? We are practically in the middle of nowhere! All I could see is plain white! And do you know what’s worse? I’m stuck with you!” Chase started to argue with Ash again.

“Why do think I’m happy I’m with you? I’m absolutely not happy that I’m stuck with you! Why are you blaming this to me? You were the one driving that stupid car!” Ash replied.

“Well, if you have shut your mouth while I was driving, this would not have happen!” Chase answered back.

“Well, if you haven’t drove that fast, then I could have shut my mouth!” Ash shouted for one last time.

Both of them shouted at each other loudly, but little did they know that they are disturbing someone....

“SILENCE!!!” Someone with a big a scary voice shouted.

Both Ash and Chase stopped arguing and searched where the voice came from. They couldn’t find anyone there, but they noticed that there was a man who’s coming their way.

Who are you?” Ash asked, looking at the man with shocked eyes.

The figure didn’t answer. He approached the twins slowly, and he had a small smirk on his face.

“You’re both dead, and I’m here to give both of you a second chance.” The man said.

“What chance?” Both Ash and Chase asked curiously.

 _______________________________________________________________________

Any idea? Any guess? Is the story worth continuing? i want to hear your feedbacks... 

<-- Vote...Comment...Fan...Like..Please and thank you!

*I hope this story will receive many votes like WIll You Be My or even more. :)