Welcome to Hogwarts

Sophie's pov

Sophie and her friends were battling the neverseen everyone except Lady Gisela Sophie decided to finish her off using her inflicting while Tam shot her with shadowflux, as she fell to the ground she threw a mysterious gadget at Sophie and her friends. It kind of looked like a modified imparter. It blew up Infront of Sophie and suddenly she and her friends got transported to the outside of a castle where everything went black.

Izuku's pov

After working together on a school project till 11pm Midoriya, Bacugou, Todoroki, Uraraka and Tsu left the school to go home. Just then they were approached by a young man.

?: "You're Izuku Midoriya aren't you?"
The man asked Izuku.

Izuku: "Y-Yes I am."
He answered thinking maybe the man recognised him from the UA sports festival or something.

?: "Do you know who All For One is?"
Bacugou: "Ofcource he know who All For One is you idiot!"
?: "Then you'll probably know that he doesn't like you and wants you dead. BUT he never succeeded, so he asked me to do this."

With that she threw down a book and the five of them got sucked into it.

The last thing they saw were the words Harry Potter.

Saiki's pov

Saiki: [ I heard my parents thinking about how kusuke would be coming over later. He probably has some new gadget to try and win against me.]

Ding dong

Saiki: [Yare yare, he's here. Maybe I'll tell my parents I'm going out to meet kaidou. No, they'll know it's not true. What if-]

His thoughts were cut short by kusuke walking in the door.

Kusuke: "Hey there baby brother."
Kusuo responded by glaring at his older brother kusuke.

Kusuke: "Look I have an offer to 

make you, I've got a new gadget to test out and I wanted to test it out on you. If it works you'll never see me again and if it doesn't I'll never visit again."

At that said eyes widened and he nodded his head. Kusuke held up a weapon that looked like a gun. Kusuo laughed at the fact that his brother was trying to defeat him with a simple gun when he could be hit by a meteor and not feel it. Just then he was shot with a blinding beam of golden light and transported to a castle.

When he opened his eyes he tried standing up but collapsed instantly. This had never happened to him before, he was to weak to stand up and it was like the world was spinning. Once again he tried to stand up but ended up on the ground passed out.