Getting settled

Authors pov

Saiki:[Hey don't finish each other sentences like that telepathy is my thing]

Time Skip to 1h later

Fitz to Sophie: 'Hey Soph, don't you think there's something odd about that saiki guy?'

Sophie to Fitz: 'Yeah, he doesn't open his mouth when he speaks, he has pink hair, green glasses and lollipop looking things sticking out of his head. Also when he touched me my headache disappeared.'

Fitz to Sophie: 'Should I ask him about it?'

Sophie to Fitz: 'I'll just try reading his mind'

Fitz to Sophie: 'But that's illegal'

Sophie to Fitz: 'In the lost cities yes, here no'

Sophie to Fitz: 'W-Why can't I read his mind?'

Fitz to Sophie: 'Let's try as cognates' 'Its still not working'

Sophie to Fitz: 'Let's ask him I'll tell Keefe to check his emotions to see if he answers truthfully'

A/n
I want to mention some things about elves, if you've read kotlc feel free to skip this part.
1. Most elves have abilities such as telekinesis, empathy, hydrokenises and more all of Sophies friends have one ability while Sophie has five. I'll give you a list of theirs abilities.

Keefe: Empath, this means he can sense the emotions of others. One of the skills empaths posses is to tell whether or not someone is lying judging by their emotions.

Fitz: Telepathy, he can read minds.

Biana: Vanisher, she can turn invisible.

Linh: Hydrokinetic, she has the ability to control water.

Tam: Shade, he can control shadows.

Dex: Technopath, technopath's understand technology and the functioning of different parts of technology naturally.

Sophie: Telepath, she can read minds. Inflictor, she can inflict pain on others. Enhancer, she can enhance the abilities of others. Polyglot, she speaks every single language. Teleportation, this is not a normal ability,(spoiler) it's a result of Sophie's DNA being modified by the black swan.

Elves also have a few other skills such as levitation, body heat regulation, telekinesis, appetite suppression and more. These skills are possessed by EVERY elf.

Sophie: "Kusuo how come you don't move your mouth when you speak?" [I probably shouldn't mention that I tried and failed to read his mind] she asked after transmitting to Keefe and asking him to check if he's lying.

Saiki: 'Yare yare, since you all were honest I guess I should be too. I'm a physikic I have lots of super powers such as x-ray vision, levitation, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, super strength, mind control, superspeed and more.'

They all stared at him for a few seconds before getting over it.

Bakugou: "Hey ligning bolt, I'm guessing you're not human either."

"No were wizards." Harry answered assuming the blond Muggle meant himself.

Hermione: "By the way dumbledore asked to speak to all of you."

Tsuyu and Dex: "Who's that?" they blushed realising they said the exact same thing at the same time.

Ron: "He's the headmaster."

Just then a man with a fluffy white beard walked in the hospital wing and Ron, Hermione and Harry exited the room.

Dumbledore: "Hello, I'm albus dumbledore the headmaster of Hogwarts. Harry and the others told me about your sudden appearance in Hogwarts and informed me that you are all from different universe's. Is that true?"