Chapter 1

~~ Freya's POV ~~

Today was like any other day. I stayed home, watch anime with my cat Jynx, and then go to work. I never went to school any more. Especially since my perents died 5 years ago. Now I was just rewatching Fairy Tail.

"NO!! DON'T MAKE THEM FIGHT THEM SELVES!! LAXUS YOU BAKA!! I KNOW YOUR A GOOD GUY!!" I was just yelling at my TV, like I probably do everyday.

"Amaterasu." A voice called in my head.

"What the..." I looked around, but only found Jynx staring at me.

"What do you wa- DON'T USE FAIRY LAW!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE?!?!" I yelled again.

"Amaterasu." The voice called again.

"Really? Am I going crazy?" I asked Jynx and got a tail flick in response.

"Nah. Its probably just my im- BEAT HIS ASS NATSU!! MABEY THEN HE'LL TURN INTO THE NICE GUY I KNOW HE CAN BE!!"

"Amaterasu!" The voice shouted and I jumped off of the couch.

"Okay, that's not creepy at all." I said sarcastically to Jynx, except he wasn't there.

"Jynxy, where did you go?" I asked, and in response, he jumped onto the coffee table and dropped something on it. I picked up what he dropped and it looked like a glass dragon or cat's eye.

"Weird."

"Amaterasu!!" The voice shouted again and the cat's eye started to glow. The last thing I remember is Jynx jumping on me, then everything went black.