06 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6:ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ & ᴍɪssɪɴɢ

It's 7 pm.

The time Aera closes her shop,It's not like she likes closing it at 7. The time to close is 5pm but then going home at 5pm can be boring and it's actually is boring.

If she close it at 5,she will go home and do nothing maybe playing with Moon in the house cuz it's always the two of them in the house till 9pm the time her husband comes.

So better off----

Leaving at 7pm just 2 hours before Taehyung would come back,in the 2 hours,she cooks,takes a shower and the time passes fast.

She locks the shop,ready to go home.

"Aera." She hears someone calling her name from the back.

"Oh! Soobin. Aera smiles seeing the guy,she feels odd cuz she finds the guy friendly,it'll be the first time she is thinking of having a friend ever since she came to Seoul.

You're here? How was it? I believe she said yes." Aera says excitedly cuz why not she wants Soobin to be with that girl he loves.

"Can we go somewhere? Soobin asks hesitantly. Don't worry,I'm not a kidnapper." He immediately gives a clean sheet that makes Aera laugh.

"But we won't stay long cuz I've to be home." Aera says.

"Yes." He says and the two leaves the place along with Moon,Aera locked her bicycle on a tree,she was afraid of thieves cuz her pink bicycle is very much precious to her. Soobin promised to buy her a new cycle if it gets stolen.

.

"I'm sorry,Soobin. But it's good that you've known now about her cheating,could have been bad if you knew about it after marrying her." Aera says after Soobin explaining how he just got cheated on by his long term girl friend.

The two are sitting are at a park abit far from the city,It's silent cuz the park is at a lonely place,Moon is jumping around.

"I wish I believed my brother. He told me about her but I was too blinded by love." Soobin takes the blame.

"It's fine,regret comes after mistake. Aera comforts. Your brother loves you." She further comments.

"Yes,alot. Soobin chuckles thinking of his older brother. I'm 2 years younger to him but he still treats me like a kid but he can be strict sometimes---- He is a little cold." He points out.