Chapter Four ~ Normal

The hosts decided to bury Mint's body. They had a certain spot for him. One where they knew nobody would find him. As Honey and Computer covered his body, Printer looked at the plastic tube where Mint's soul rested before he died. He knew exactly what to do with it. He hot glued a rope to it and looked around for Arch. He saw him, crying on the bench Mint died on. He took his shaking body over to the U-ripoff. Arch didn't notice until Printer spoke. "I brought you a gift." He spoke in a soft voice.
     Arch looked up at him, and saw the tube. He stuck out his leg and Printer tied it onto his thigh, not too tight but tight enough to the point it wouldn't fall off for a while. Arch continued to cry. It hurts. 
........................................................................................................................ 
     Everything was normal for the rest of the year. Arch seemed to recover. Kind of. Trowel and Beer stopped pranking him for a while. They knew what happened. Everyone did. Mint was gone. There was little change aside from that. The show was cancelled. Life was normal. That was until, a year later. June 4th, 2019. It had been one year since the incident. Everything changed that day. It had to be a coincidence, right..? 

★・・・・・・★ 

SHORT CHAPTER im sorry!! i dont wanna put too much lol cuw i have tons of ideas n shit yk 
next one will be longer trust me