05

༺♡༻

— "JULES WAKE UPPP!!" Jeremiah storms into my room yelling.
This fucking bitch. I thought to myself.

"Dude it's fucking 7 am the fuck you want?" I say in my raspy sleepy voice.

"I can't believe you forgot-" Jeremiah gasped.

"It's 7 am I don't even know who I am right now nothing in my brain is working" I chuckle softly.

"We're going to ride in a hot air balloon today!" He declares.

"..what?" I didn't even have words. There's no way I'm going to ride in a fucking hot air balloon. "You never told me that asshole I'm afraid of heights!"

"Oh shit, you are?" He asks.
I grab a pillow and hit him aggressively with it. He laughs.
"Get ouuuutttt!!" I giggle, hunting him with the pillow for him to get out of my room.

"Go get ready!!!!" He yells once I push him out of my room.

Bitch wakes me up at freaking 7 am for this shit.
I was annoyed as hell right now.

With no motivation, I picked a fit out for me to wear. It was some shorts with a cute short white tank top.

I put my fit on and walked out of my room, but in the hallways I met the one and only Taylor Jewel.

"You're afraid of heights?!" Thats she first thing she asks me and chuckles.

"Shut up I'm in a bad mood today I don't need for you to make it worse." I observed.

"Chill I'm not gonna make fun of you for having a phobia" she says.

my gaze softens.

"But I'm not gonna lie it will be funny to see you struggle when we're very high up in the sky" she adds.

ah there it is again my moody morning gaze.

I walked away and ignore what she just said.
I went over to the kitchen where Conrad, Belly and Steven were sitting.

"Good morning." I smile.
"Morning." Conrad says.
"Why not good?" I ask.
"Cause if it were a good morning, we wouldn't be 3000 feet above ground level in a few hours from now." He adds.

"Are you afraid from heights too?" I interrogated.
"No I just hate it." He nods.

"Anyways, Belly and Steven how's your guys' morning?" I face her.
"Tiring." Belly awnsered. I nod.

"Me too, did. Jeremiah also wake you up?" Steven asks me.

"Oh trust me yes he did and I wish he didn't." I laugh.

There comes Taylor and sits with us. "I'm so fucking tiiireeed" she yells.

"Only thing Taylor says I can agree on" I say.

Jeremiah walks into the living room and sees us all half asleep sitting on the table like zombies that died 7 times.

"I think I'm gonna write down that you guys are definetly not morning people..." Jeremiah recommends.

"Please do that Jere." Conrad begs.

"How long is the car ride to the hot air balloon?" Belly questions Jeremiah.

"Like 3 hours I think." He says.

"Ughh" all of us scoff.

"I can't believe I agreed on doing this." I mumbled.

"Alright enough grunting, scoffing, yelling and sobbing hop into the car." Jeremiah offered.

"Okay dad" Conrad says sarcastically.