Chapter 4

Continuation

"Excuse me miss may I have this dance."

Ugh Gumwad. I hate his guts.

I look directly at Fionna waiting for her answer. I can see the discomfort in her face from his approach. I hope she says no, but its her decision.

Then she starts to speak.

"I-I-"

" I'm sorry but i'm here with Marshall."

What?! Did I here that right! Did she just say she's her with me."

I think i'm going to ask her. I'm going to ask FI to be my girlfriend, my soul mate, and maybe someday my wife.

Fionna's Pov

Cake made sure that we were thirty minutes late. But I was still Curious to why? But Huh! She just won't fucking tell me! Oh my Glob! I think I've been around Marshall too much! Ive already started to talk like him. Glob but I do love his voice. Its so manly, raspy, but angelic at the same time.

We've made it to the castle doors. As i burst through.

"Surprise Happy 18th Birthday Fiona"!

Oh My Glob I totally forgot. Cake usually never tell me, just to surprise me. Oh no I'm freezing up. I'm just standing here. I need Marshall. I need him to be by my side right now. Oh Glob! Here he comes. I must be really falling for this man for me to get excited when I see him. But here comes Gumball as well. I remember the days i use to like him.

Flash back

" Cake I think I'm going to tell Gumball how I feel!"

" Go get him sugar lumps!"

As I headed to the Candy Kingdom, i saw Marshall.

"Where you heading FI?"

" just to the Candy Kingdom." Oh no I'm blushing. I hope he doesn't notice.

" Why you blushin. What are you really going to the kingdom for?"

Should i tell him i guess it wouldn't hurt.

" Well... I'm going to...confessmylovetoGumball."

"Oh...well see you around."

I wonder why hes all upset.

Yes I made it! okay I'm ready. Well here it goes.

"Hey Gumball can we talk."

"Um sure, but I'm fairly busy, so please make it fast."

" Well the thing is I've liked you for quite sometime as a friend. But now I like you more than a friend."

"hahahahaahahahahah"

Why is he laughing.

" Fionna your'e just a kid. And I'm and adult."

I ran as fast as my legs can carry me. I just kept running and running until I came in contact with Marshall's house. I knock three times. Until I gave up, but shortly he finally opened up the door. He pulled me into a tight but caring hug, already figuring out what happen. He spent the whole day sheering me up and comforting me.

End of Flash back.

"Excuse me miss may I have this dance."

Ugh Gumwad. I hate his guts.

Marshall look directing at me waiting for my answer. I can see the anger in his face from his approach. But it softens.

"I-I-"

" I'm sorry but i'm here with Marshall."

And with that I pulled him to the dance floor, and danced until we were out of it.

We decide to just go out to the balcony, to get some air.

"Hey Fi I've been meanig to ask you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

why did you choose me?"

"Well Marshall.... because I feel comfortable around you. I love the way you make me feel. Even thinking about you makes my day. Marshall Lee Abadeer I like you. And who knows I might even love you."

He sat there speech less. Until he rammed his lips on to mine. It was rough and slow but sweet.

As he released my lips, I looked at him in amazement.

"Fionna Mertens( correct spelling apparently lol) will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes A Million Times Yes."

And with that we shared a passionate kiss.

..............................................................................................

I kept my promise i was checking on wattpad and i saw i had fifty more reads. i thank you so much this means alot.

Bye🖖