Chapter 3: The Ball

The dress at the top is her dress

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-Cake Pov

Did he really just kiss my baby! He did! I wonder if she likes him too! I would not allow that monster destroy the innocence from her mind! This romance should never happen ! And I know just the person to call.(smirks devilishly)

Fionna's Pov

That was amazing! This kiss was different, it was more passionate. I mean even though I use to be with FP, it was just something that made this kiss different.

"Fionna are you ready to see your dress!"

Ugh! I hate wearing dresses. Why can't i just wear my normal attire. But i can already hear Cake's response I the back of my mind. 'Its a ball Fionna, you have to dress elegant to present yourself.

"Close your eyes baby cakes!"

"Okay."

"Now open!"

"Aww Cake its beautiful. Actually to beautiful? Whats the occasion for any way, i thought it was just any other ball."

" Just wait you'll see!"

(At the Ball)

Marshall's Pov

It's almost time for the big surprise. Gumball threw Fionna a Happy 18th Birthday bash, with the help of me of course. You should've seen how it looked before. Everything was pink and girly. And any of those decorations says "Fionna".

She should be here any minute. I can't believe she kissed me, I mean I can who wouldn't look at me i'm the devil himself. But would she really risk everything just to be with me. Being with me comes with some sacrifices.

"She's coming!" Everyone shouts.

Oh My Damn! She looks beautiful. The color compliments her in every way. Its like a turquoise. No! Aqua i'm sure of it. Fionna loves the color blue, its always been her favorite color. And Tonight as her birthday present I plan to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Oh no she froze up. She's just standing there. She needs an escort, someone like me. I start to approach her. I am an inch away from her when

"Excuse me miss may I have this dance."

Ugh Gumwad. I hate his guts.

I look directly at Fionna waiting for her answer. I can see the discomfort in her face from his approach. I hope she says no, but its her decision.

Then she starts to speak.

"I-I-"

Thanks for reading readers

if it wasn't for @lover_of_music01 would've deleted this story.

So I thank you, i thank the people who've have taken the time to read my story.