Chapter 2

Marshall Pov
Why does she keep on starring at me. It's creepy, but kind of interesting. I wonder what she's thinking.
In marshall's head
Oh Marshall lee you are my love to be
I've never wanted anyone but you.
Gumwad is a waist of my time.
So FI will you be my girlfriend.
You bet I will.
(Back to reality)
Marshall.... MARSHALL!" " Huh?"
" You can put me down now where here. What were you even thinking about?"
Damn I'm blushing! Why do you do this to me Fiona Murtenns. Why!

" Oh nothing , just thinking."
" Oh. And Marsh." " Huh?"
" You still haven't put me down☺️"
" Oh Sorry about that!"
We're just sitting here
I wonder if I should kiss her. But what if she doesn't like me back! What if she really does love gumwad after all. But who knows ! I'm going in!
As I leaning in towards her soft, full , pink lips I am interrupted by a clawing fierce creature... Oh wait! It's just cake! TRYING TO KILL ME!
Fiona's Pov
I wonder what he's thinking about.
And why is he still holding me... Not like I have a problem with him holding me😊! I am to flustered to process.
"Marshall.... MARSHALL!" " Huh?"
" You can put me down now where here. What were you even thinking about?"
Oh My Glob, is the famous Marshall Lee the Vampire King blushing!
" Oh nothing , just thinking."
" Oh. And Marsh." " Huh?"
" You still haven't put me down☺️"
" Oh Sorry about that!"
Why does he keep on starring at me like that! He's so confusing something's, it's mathematical. Oh no! What is he doing! Why is he leaning in towards me. IS HE GOING TO KISS ME! Should I kiss him back.. Does this mean that he likes me... Nah I'm too ugly and fat to ever be loved. I bet he's going to lean in, say just kidding, and start laughing. To him it would be a joke, but to me it would my worst nightmare. He's coming closer. As I'm closing my eyes waiting for my embarrassment, nothing still happens. And so I open my eyes to a clawing cake and a terrified Marshall.
" Cake what are you doing?"
" Yeah get off me cat!"
" I came just in time before you were about to kidnap my baby's heart from me!"
Cake is always so overprotective. She just either saved me from embarrassment or from the most romantic jester ever.
" Let's go get ready Cake( grab cake of Marshall) and I'll see you at the ball Marshall."
" Wait Fionna!"
" Huh..."
" Uh... Never mine I'll tell you later."
Fiona you can do it. Your brave and strong. And with that I ran up to Marshall and gave him a nice, but quick, passionate kiss right on the lips.
" Bye Marsh."
And with that I walked inside. And even though cake was looking through the window the whole time. I really don't care!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Thanks
Summergirl2109
For adding my story to your reading list.
And if you like this story or chapter pleaz vote or tell you followers or friends about my story
See you next time!😜
Ps
Sorry if I keep spelling Fiona name wrong
I do own these characters
But the story I do