He's the One

"Crystal I'm freaking out, I'm freaking tf outttt," I begin to pace back in fourth in my room.

After school, me and Crystal came to my house so she can help me get ready. I just cannot fathom how he really told me to be ready by 7PM and we JUST met?!

"Girl if you don't quit wasting time overreacting and being dramatic.  Let's actually get something done," She huffs walking over to my closet door, yanking the sliding door to the side.

"Girl you have plenty of options in this closet too!! What are you so afraid about?" Crystal chuckles peeking through my whole wardrobe rummaging through all the clothes on my hangers.

"Ooouuu this HAS to be the one," She squeals pointing at something red hanging.

As she pulls the hanger out I'm met face to face with a gorgeous red dress. It is a tight fitted mid thigh dress with one side longer than the other. It had a slit opposite. It had a bit of a shimmer to it which pulled the whole thing together. It was just stunning.

"Wow can you believe i bought that dress three years ago and I still haven't worn it," I sigh eyeing the ground in front of me.

"Haha, well bitch todays the day," Crystal says as she yanks the red dress off of the hanger and throws it towards my head.

I catch it right before it hits my face.

Thank God because these sparkles would've hurt hahaha

"Yeah it's gone have to be because look at the time!!" I yelp pointing the the clock behind her head on my wall.

It stated 6:34 PM

"Holy shit Crystal, I only have 26 minutes to get ready, Only me. This is exactly what I get for procrastinating," I roll my eyes as I quickly grab the dress, the nicest pair of underwear I have, and one of my newest strapless bras and quickly make my way towards my bathroom.

As I quickly bathe all I could think about was him. I don't know why. There's something inside of me, this feeling I've never felt before in my entire life. It's deep within my gut, deep within my spirit. Like, I don't want to sound crazy, but it's as if I was born & destined to meet him. Yeah, I sound crazy haha.

I open my polka dotted shower curtain to Crystal casually sitting on my toilet. At this point she can see it ALLL because I do not have time for this haha.

"Nice tits but instead of moving like a sloath maybe you should move any quicker because it's now 6:45 PM..." she trails off staring at her phone in her lap.

Crap. I really need to be ready before 7PM or by it.

"Girl leave me alone I'm trying my hardest," I say as I'm halfway down one of my legs drying it with a towel.

In my defense the only reason my tits were anywhere was because I was bent over.

I finish drying myself and getting dressed I run, and I literally mean, RUN to my room so I could finish doing my hair and put on some light makeup. Something about me is I don't wear makeup on a regular basis but for a first I've date ESPECIALLY with Kedrick, girl you best believe I'm putting a bit on.

As I sit in my vanity finishing up my makeup I peer over to Crystal through the mirror and see her with half her face behind the blinds.

"Hey Angie, do you know what type of car Kedrick has??"

Crap. I should've asked. Maybe he texted me??

I quickly pull my phone out checking my messages

Messages:
Kedrick: I'll be pulling up in a black BMW with tinted windows. Don't be scared you'll be safe with me...
Sent 6:50 PM

"Crystal if there is a Black BMW with tinted windows outside I will screammm!!"

I hurriedly finished my makeup and hair.

"Yeah, that's him all right. And I think he is waiting outside of his car."

Ring** Ring** Ring**

I stare at my phone ringing in my hand, caller ID reading Kedrick <3

"Hello?? Kedrick??" I shyly say, this being the first time we've actually spoken on the phone.

"Hey my love, I'm downstairs waiting for you, I'll have the pleasure of waiting for you until you're finished getting ready." HIs husky deep voice assertively coming through the phone.

"Okay, I'm ready I will be down in a second. Thank you Kedrick," I slowly removed my phone from my ear and hung up the call.

"Okay Angie BREATHE just BREATHEE," I calmly (fakely) say as I finish doing my last essentials, like putting my golden hoops on and spraying some last minute perfume.

"You look absolutely gorgeous just like a curly headed Goddess." Crystal squealed again this time snapping pictures of me.

I smiled quickly sliding my feet into some black pumps I had.

"Thanks you're the best sis ever. I appreciate you helping me get ready for my big date. Wish me luckkk," I grab her into a hug and quickly turn around heading down my stairs.

I scream a bye to my mom and head outside closing my front door with a loud boom.

I'm sorry I'm nervous okay

There I am, met face-to-face with Kedrick. He just looks so fine. He had on a tight fitted shirt which showed off his football sized biceps. The veins running through them and down his arms to his forearms. Ugh I'm a sucker for a guy who you can see their veins. His hair seemed damp and his wavy curls dropped lower than before. And his eyes, oh his beautiful mesmerizing brown orbs. And it hit me all at once.

He's the one

Hi Guys! I really hope you liked this chapter. I would love to hear your feedback !! <33