And It Begins

Yellow, purple, blue, and white.

May you bring colors' to my sky

Here I am, silently gazing out my window, wondering where the day is going to take me. Is today going to be the same as yesterday? Or will today be different? I wondered to myself. I watched as the lovely Sun started to wake up from its deep slumber, bringing vibrant colors to the sky. All those colors colliding and becoming one as a new day started like the many from before. I stretched my arms out as I crawled out of my cocoon, slipping my small feet into my slippers. Strolling through my empty house, I found myself staring, staring at a picture of me. "I wish I could go back," I heaved a sigh as I continued on with my morning.

Twisting the faucet to a stop, I slid the shower curtain open to reveal my best friend, Crystal, casually sitting on the toilet scrolling through her phone.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bathroom!?" I wailed, quickly grabbing the towel and wrapping it securely around my wet body.

"Just chilling out, waiting for you to stop daydreaming and finish. You know my ass has been glued to this toilet for a good half an hour?" She calmly stated, as if it wasn't weird at all that she had somehow managed to unlock the bathroom door without making a peep.

"Crystal. How? Why? What? You know what, never mind. Let's head to my room so I could change and we could head off"

I shook my head as I twisted the old oak door open, heading towards my room with a giddy Crystal trailing not far behind.

When we got to my sanctuary, Crystal darted towards my bed and started to invade my school bag. I watched as she rummaged through all of my things until she got to what she had wanted, my mint flavored gum. She swiftly took it out and slid it into her pocket and then she started to look around the room as if nothing had occurred. "That little thief," I rolled my eyes turning around towards my closet.

"What to wear.. what to wear," I pondered as I took a glimpse at all my clothes. I decided on a white shirt and some overalls. I quickly shimmied into my outfit and grabbed my converse, sliding one on at a time. "One bunny ear and then the other bunny ear," I repeated to myself remembering the technique my mum taught me when I was a child.

"I'm giving you 5 minutes, and by the time those 5 minutes are up you better be downstairs or I will gladly leave your happy ass," Crystal bluntly said as she walked out of the room.

I rolled my eyes once again as I swiftly grabbed my keys, glasses, school bag, and walked out of my room. As I started to walk down my stairs I missed a step and there I went tumbling down the stairs like a ball. It's like time started to slow down as I watched my keys, glasses, and school bag slip out of my dainty little hands. I prayed my glasses wouldn't break and my stuff wouldn't fall out as I continued to tumble. My prayer never came true. Everything flew everywhere as the atmosphere started to fill up with what looked like confetti. I just laid there, watching as all my papers glided down to the ground, and so nicely landed on top of my slumped figure.

"Why is life out to fucking get me, like mother-" I was cut off by an angry Crystal yelling at me to hurry up. I didn't care about any of the papers, it's not like I needed my old things from the last school year. Why didn't I clean out all the junk from last year? I don't know. Anyways, I hurriedly grabbed my school bag and keys, running out the house, and slamming the door with a big bang.

And It Begins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Alright so I know this may have been a short chapter but I didn't want to give to much on the first chapter. This story has some aspects of my life mixed in with it. I really hope you liked this first chapter and if you did please give it a star and comment :) <3

I would really love feedback, or ideas if you have any. I would be glad to use some. Anyways, here's the first chapter to - You & Me