Chapter 1.5: Good ending...

Walden lets out a chuckle. "Ha. You had me going for a moment there but I'm afraid I still cannot accept your offer as I said they're not for sale." Walden says with a cold glare at the man. The man tries to raise the price. Walden has a scowl on his face. "Let me rephrase that." Walden moves his head off his normal prosthetic hand. He then reaches under his desk before pulling out a gun and pointing it at the man infront of him. The man tenses up as he looks at the gun and Walden, back and forth. "They're not for sale. Tack on as many zeros onto that number as you'd like my mind is made up." Walden says while still pointing the gun at him. "You can't have my assistant for any price." He lowers the gun as the man quickly stands up. "Now get out of my factory." Walden stands up and the two guards outside his room walk in. They grab the man and look at their boss. Their shades are covering their eyes as they have a blank look on their face. "Guards, make sure he leaves." He says with a scowl as the guards drag him out of Walden's office.

-{A few hours later}-

Walden is leaning back into his chair. "Damn it, I would have been able to afford to open a second Factory and retire with that kind of money but....." Walden gets brought out of his thoughts as Neighbor walks in with a cup of coffee. "Hi boss." They say before setting the cup of coffee down on his desk. "Oh hello Neighbor, thank you for the coffee." He says before looking at his empty one to the side. He had finished it after the meeting with the man. "How did that business deal go?" They ask while looking at him with their normal smile/blank face. Walden sets his cup down as he says "I had to turn down their offer unfortunately. Let's just say they wanted something that couldn't be bought from me and for stupid amounts of money too, but it wasn't worth it I would be regretting that transaction for the rest of my life." Walden gives them a soft smile. "What-" They try to ask but Walden interrupts them, "Did you get those reports from Production?" He asks. They let out a sigh as they turn around and walk back to their office. They come back with the papers in hand. "Made sure they didn't fuck it up this time. They sure learned their lesson from last time." They say while handing him the papers. Walden says a short 'Thank you' before he looks down at the reports before setting them aside. Neighbor says "See ya later boss. I got to go check up on Production now that I think about it." They turn around and close the door after they walk out of his office. This place would surely fall apart without you, Neighbor. Walden thinks and he goes through the rest of his paperwork. He chuckles to himself as he remembers the image of the businessman when he brought out his gun. Oh how he loves to see the fear in people's eyes when he shows he isn't going to be pushed around. "Dumbass." he says while chuckling to himself. He wouldn't let Neighbor go, not unless they truly wanted to go. Till then Neighbor is his, a̶̘̩̓̓n̸͓̔d̸̼̿ ̴̰͗̂o̶̪͊̋ṋ̷̝́l̶̚ͅy̵͙͑̽ ̵̩̓h̸͈́̕i̷̯̋s̴̰͋́.