Chapter 2: Time to think...

Walden thinks about it for a moment. He could buy another factory with that type of money. Hell he could even retire with that money, but not like he would as he doubts the factories could run with those idiots. He thinks for a few minutes. "Can I ask for a day to think about this?" He looks up at the man as he asks this. The man tits his head to the side and nods. "Pleasure to have you think about this deal, Mister Darling. I'll come back in a day and I hope you have an answer then." He says before leaving his office and the factory. Walden looks at his desk as he tries to think of the pros and cons of this deal. A few hours later, Neighbor walks in with a cup of coffee and some papers in hand. Walden is leaning back into his chair as he is looking up at the ceiling. They set his coffee cup down on his desk along with the papers they were holding. They clap their hands infront of his face to get his attention. Walden lets out  a sigh as he looks down at his desk before looking at Neighbor. "Thanks for the coffee Neighbor." He says while reaching out to pick it up. "How did the business deal go boss?" They ask after a while of standing there. Walden lets out a long sigh again. "I asked for some time to think about their offer. They offered stupid amounts of money for something they wanted to buy from me. I am just wondering if I should agree to the deal." Neighbor tits their head to the side. "Well here is the reports for Production to try to get your mind off of it." They point at the reports on his desk. Walden looks at them with a small smile. "Thanks, now go back to watching Production." He says. Neighbor nods and goes out of the office. They close the door behind them as their footsteps slowly die out as they walk away from his office.

Walden runs a hand through the loose part of his hair. He looks at his prosthetic arm. Should I agree? What would Neighbor think about this?! Would it be worth it to let him buy their contract out?? How would having two factories affect him? He lets out a groan of annoyance as he looks at his coffee cup. He stands up from his desk after pushing his chair back. He paces around his room as so many thoughts run through his mind. Fuck it. Having that amount of money would do wonders for this place? I just wonder why they wanted Neighbor, yes they are amazing but still. He stands infront of the wall. He has made a choice, he just hopes he won't regret it in the future. Why would he? He has made far worse choices while running this factory. He fucking kills puppets for a living!? But why is letting Neighbor go to another company or not, so fucking hard to choose? He shakes his head again. He has made his choice and he isn't going to back out of it.