17

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 17

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The slender fingers quickly tapped on the computer keyboard, the computer screen flashed rapidly, and soon the general map from City A to City Z appeared, and five red points of light faintly flashed on the map.

"Boss, this "fugitive" is so cunning that he actually ran in five separate places. The little soldier standing on the left looked at the small dot moving on the computer with an angry face.

"That's it, that's it, boss, what should I do now, do you want to send someone to arrest these five people?" The little soldier on the right was also indignant.

It is because of this "fugitive" that the small soldiers of their military district have not been beaten less in the past six months.

"Well, it's quite cunning." Taking a puff of smoke and slowly exhaling white smoke, Long Zhanye raised his hand and shook his hand: "However, none of these five people is him."

"Ahhh!!" The two little soldiers on the left and right exclaimed in shock.

"News from the V City train station shows that he once used his ID card to buy a ticket to U City." His fingers tapped quickly on the keyboard, and then he brought up the ticket purchase record from the train station.

"Then he went to U City!?" The little soldier on the left exclaimed, and he was even more sure that the "fugitive" was really very cunning.

Listening to the little soldier's exclamation, the corners of Long Zhanye's mouth hooked, and his slender fingers quickly tapped the computer keyboard, and soon connected to the closed-circuit television system of V City Bus Station.

"He didn't buy a train ticket for City W, but he bought a ticket for City U, what does that mean?" As the picture flickered rapidly, soon a slender figure wearing a black baseball cap and carrying a backpack that they were too familiar to be familiar appeared in a CCTV.

"Ahhh... Ah - he actually bought a ticket for the passenger office, how cunning. The right soldier exclaimed.

"Hmm, now I'm leaving the military area, you contact the V City Bus Station, find out that his ticket is going there, contact me immediately." Taking the cigarette from his mouth and pinching it out in the ashtray next to the computer, Long Zhanye picked up the coat draped over the back of the chair and walked out.

"Obey the order, the boss is good to go!"

"Yes, the little one knows."

The two small soldiers on the left and right stood up and then gave a military salute to the back of Long Zhanye, but they roared in their hearts: Oh, the Great Demon King has finally left the military area, and their personal safety is finally temporarily worry-free! (What a ghostly attack on this goods.) )

......

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 17

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

City Z is a coastal city, the smallest of the twenty-six cities, although there are many docks, many boats, and the smallest number of residents, or because of these two reasons, there is also the reason that City Z has the cheapest housing prices.

In the past six months, he has spent more than seven million of stored materials or yuan, and now he only has the only 800,000 left in his hands.

After two days of driving, after coming to Z City, the first thing he did was to find a suitable rental house, and then directly pay four months' rent, although the rent is a little expensive, but or Yuan is very satisfied, because this building is not close to the commercial area and downtown of Z City, so it is very quiet, located on the third floor, not very high, opposite a rather large supermarket, which is also very convenient.

When he used to live in a small mountain village, the meals he ate were usually sent by the villagers, and although he also learned a few dishes, he did not try them, and now he lives by himself, or he plans to try his craft when he finishes today.

Anyway, his space has a complete range of vegetables and meat, as for the seasonings, it is obvious that he has to go to the supermarket below to buy some, of course, he must also save some into the space.

After cleaning up the house, then taking out the liquefied gas canisters and stoves in the space and putting them in the kitchen to install, he left the house.

When he came to the supermarket, he directly found the supermarket management and asked him for twenty boxes of soy sauce, twenty boxes of salt, twenty boxes of chicken essence, fifty bottles of Arowana blending oil and some other seasonings, so that the supermarket could be delivered directly to his home.

In the face of this large customer, the supermarket management was of course very happy, and directly placed an order for or Yuan, saying that it would be sent to him when it was ready.

After leaving the supermarket, or walking around the neighborhood, he was overjoyed to find that there was actually a lumber mill here.

Or although there are a lot of peach wood chips (round, coin size) and peach wood cards (long, poker size) left to him by Tianqi, he used a lot of carving talismans in the half year of the mountain village, and there is not much left, although there is still a large pile of peach trunks and branches at the door, but it also hurts him, because he can't make peach wood cards and peach wood chips, and now there is a lumber factory, that is really God help him.

【022】The second layer of exercises

Or Yuan gave all the pile of peach wood sticks and peach branches in the space to the lumber factory, and gave the lumber factory a peach wood chip and a peach wood brand, and let them make a peach wood brand and peach wood chip according to the original model.

In three days, the timber factory processed all the peach wood sticks and branches, and produced a total of 150,000 peach wood chips and 100,000 peach wood brands, a huge amount, which made Yuyuan very satisfied.

After the people at the lumber mill returned everything to his rented house, or put things into the space, he almost ran out of a tank of liquefied gas that day, cooked a lot of dishes and rice into the space, and then entered the space.

Closed doors, empty houses... It's like no one has ever lived there.

In this way, for ten consecutive days or in the space of Yuan to eat, drink and practice exercises, I don't know if in these ten days, he has not practiced day and night, the peach tree that is more than three meters tall in the first array of eyes actually blossoms and bears fruit, and only a crystal clear peach is hung on the whole tree, and the breeze has come out, and the peach fragrance that fills the space has almost left saliva in Yuan.