60

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 60

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Qin Jun put his arm around Li Qing and sat in the back seat, and the two of them took a bite of me, intimately eating a package of beef jerky taken out of the storage ring.

"Xiaoqing, this is returned to you." Sitting in the deputy seat to read the map, or when Yuan's left hand was raised, a box appeared in his hand, which Li Qing handed over to him for safekeeping when he left Li Qing's mother's house in Z City.

Now that Li Qing has a storage ring, then of course his mother's relics must be returned to him.

Li Qing took the box and looked at Yu Yuan with a surprised face: "Xiao Yuan, this..."

"The thing is yours, of course, you have to keep it yourself, do you still want to put it here with me for the rest of your life?" Looking at Li Qing, who was full of surprise from the rearview mirror, or snorted softly in Yuan.

"But this ring..."

Li Qing was so happy to accidentally get the storage ring from Mad Dog, but he just played it like he got the best equipment in the game.

After the addiction, he will hand it over, because this ring does not belong to him, because in the face of the group of mad dogs, he has almost no strength at all, if you really want to say the ownership of the storage ring, it should be more suitable for Long Zhanye, because the mad dog was knocked down by him.

"You got it from the mad dog, of course you took it, na, hang it around your neck, and wear it on your hand is too eye-catching." With a wave of his hand, a red rope fluttered lightly onto Li Qing's head.

Taking the red rope from the top of his head, Li Qing's face still showed a hint of hesitation.

"Xiaoqing, Brother Long doesn't need a storage ring, you can keep it well." Long Zhanye also knew what he was hesitating in his heart, so he spoke.

"Thank you." Hearing Long Zhanye say this, Li Qing finally smiled and asked Qin Jun to help hang the ring around his neck.

The off-road vehicle quickly ran forward, and as the sky gradually darkened, he finally saw a small town not far ahead.

"That's town Y in City X." Looking at the map, or Yuan said lightly: "Tonight, we will go there for the night."

"Overnight stay... This time, you shouldn't encounter the night attack of the "Black Mountain Old Demon", right? Li Qing looked at the town that was getting closer and closer, and muttered softly.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 60

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

It was not difficult to see that the night attack of the demon tree in the village before frightened him greatly.

"I can't answer you about that." Or hum softly in the depths.

Then the other two people in the car laughed softly,

【067】A different crystal nucleus (collect branches)

The car quickly drove in the direction of the town, and then turned into a dirt path two meters wide with weeds on both sides, and a ditch was dug on both sides of the path, and beyond the ditch were paddy fields, at this time the field had dried up to the point of not seeing the slightest bit of water, and the cracked field was growing the seedlings sown by the farmers before, but at this moment they were yellowed and about to die, and they fell ill on the field.

After crossing the dirt path, we enter the village, and the entrance of the village is a flat land paved with cement, and you can faintly see some blackened rice scattered on the cement floor, which seems to be the place where the villagers came to dry the grain.

The off-road vehicle drove past the cement site, and then stopped outside the first house at the entrance of the village, or a few people got out of the car, and three zombies heard the sound and pounced from the alley.

Long Zhanye waved the hand holding the long steel knife, the long steel knife came out of his hand, accurately stabbed from the head running in the front, Qin Jun waved the long knife in his hand to cut off the head of the zombie, and the last one was Li Qing slashed in half from the middle of the head with a knife, the first time he cut the zombie with his own hands He was more or less uncomfortable, watching the zombie fall, the hand holding the handle loosened, and then took a step back.

"You have to know that these are no longer people, you are killing zombies, monsters are not people." Or come to him and pat him on the shoulder.

"I know..." Li Qing nodded, biting his lip, reaching out to hold the handle of the knife to pull the long steel knife out of the zombie's head, looking at the red and yellow smudges stuck to the steel knife and frowning.

He has to become more powerful so that he doesn't hold others back!!

Because it was almost dark, and several people did not plan to wander around the town, they decided to stay in the first room at the entrance of the village tonight, because they didn't know if there were zombies in the house, so Long Zhanye first entered the house to search, and Yuan was responsible for laying the enchantment outside the house, because there were zombies, afraid that they would be attacked when they were in the Yuanbu Enchantment, Qin Jun and Li Qing followed behind him to protect him.

This house is the most common small cottage in the countryside, Long Zhanye searched carefully after entering the house, and found a small zombie in a small room on the first floor, a child about six years old, with a bite on the shoulder that was cut off by Long Zhanye's head, and then he found three zombies in a room on the second floor, a man and two women, one of which a man and a woman should be parents, and there are traces of bites and scratches on their bodies, and the other girl is about eighteen years old, and there are scratch marks on her arm, which should be scratched by which little boy, Then when the zombies attacked, he hid in the room on the second floor, and finally he should have been bitten by his daughter who first turned into a zombie, and then turned into a zombie.

After solving the zombies, Long Zhanye confirmed the safety of the house again, he heard the sound of several people entering the door and talking in Yuan, and then he let Yuan burn the corpses of several zombies with golden fire, and the province looked scary, and when burning the zombie corpses, what made Yuan happiest was that among the four corpses, he was able to get two crystal nuclei, which made him unexpected.