94

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 94

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

When Zhou Xingfeng left the doctor's lounge with a mask, Long Zhanye and Yi Yuan almost got all the zombies, went up to help, and soon the zombie corpses fell all over the ground, and there was no trace of the zombies.

"Let's go quickly, there are definitely more than so many zombies on this floor, and the movement we just made by killing zombies, I can't do it has alarmed the zombies in other places." Long Zhanye looked around,

The corridor returned to its original silence, but the always keen feeling was somehow tense and guarded... Long Zhanye felt that there was a greater danger hidden in a place they could not see, and it was the wisest choice to leave here as soon as possible.

"Well." Or nod at the abyss.

After Zhou Xingfeng handed them a mask, they walked together in the direction to the left.

As the figure of the three disappeared after the staircase passage to the top floor, on the dark and silent eleventh floor, there was a faint sound of subtle sounds, and as the subtle sound gradually approached, it was finally heard that it was footsteps, and it was not a person... It was a group of people, it should be said that the footsteps of zombies, rushed to the eleventh floor from all directions.

And the towering belly of the pregnant zombie corpse that was cut off by Long Zhanye before suddenly moved, and then began to become high and low, convex, and it seemed that something was struggling and squirming under the belly.

Suddenly, the sharp purple-red claws like blades pierced the belly and slowly stretched out.

The first thing that appeared was a short fat little hand, but the tips of the small five fingers were half an inch long purple and red nails, and then as the belly began to crack from the puncture place, black thick plasma and internal organs flowed out, and then a small thing slowly crawled out from the inside, that thing was full of sticky red and yellow liquid, looking extremely strange and disgusting... But it is not difficult to see that this little thing is actually a zombie baby.

Dark red skin, the whole body is covered with uneven purple-black blood vessels, the head is very large, there is no trace of hair, there is a pair of strange touches on the head, the eyes are all black and bulging like the compound eyes of some kind of insect, the mouth is split without lips, and the exposed is actually a mouth full of sharp fangs.

"Shh-" After the monster zombie baby made a low sound, he slowly stretched out his short fat little hand and grabbed the head of a zombie beside him that had been cut in half, and opened his mouth to swallow it.

And as it ate one zombie head after another, the back gradually underwent amazing changes, sharp bone spurs burst out from his back, and the skin began to cover a layer of hard armor.

And those zombies who kept coming from all directions stopped a meter away from him and stopped approaching...

......

Keep waving the long knife in your hand, cutting down one zombie after another, or in the yuanmengran shot, several peach wood talismans quickly shot out, submerged into the wall, entered the wall for three points, faint silver light flickered, forming a triangular range of enchantment, several people finally got a respite.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 94

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Their location is now on the eighteenth floor, and there are two floors to reach the top floor, but all the way up, they find a very strange situation, there are more and more zombies in the corridor...

"What the hell is going on here?" Standing in the enchantment, looking at the zombies that kept pouring from above, Zhou Xingfeng's brows furrowed.

"Who knows, but I feel something is wrong." Or frown in Yuanshuang.

"I also have this feeling, this hospital is very weird, it seems that there is something more terrifying, there are two more layers, it is too slow with a knife, Yuanzi you cloth enchantment broke this layer, we directly shot it." While speaking, Long Zhanye took out a micro chong hanging on his waist.

"Good!"

After the three reached a consensus, Long Zhanye shot, and with the clanging sound of bullets landing on the ground, the zombies surging from above fell wave after wave, or threw the enchantment under the peach wood talisman cloth in the abyss, and the three rushed up together.

【Pig San not small talk net】|Zh u S an B u . C o m|Welcome to collect, read the full article for free!

【102】Open another way (<>nd change)

The top floor is obviously the hospital weight, ordinary patients will never come up to this floor, and now the zombies hovering on the top floor are obviously when there are zombies in the hospital, those people run up in panic and finally become zombies.

After the three of them came to the twentieth floor, or there were several layers of enchantment inside and outside the passage of the floor, I don't know why, as time passed, his heart became more and more filled with a strange feeling, very bad.

"Let's move quickly, the medicine storage is there." Long Zhanye walked to a room in front of a room with a "Hospital Heavy Ground" sign hanging on the door, and the door above the door saying "Medicine Storage".

The door was locked, and as for the key to open the door, they really didn't know where it was, so Long Zhanye took the easiest room, took out a pistol and fired several shots at the electronic lock on the door, the door lock was broken, and the door was opened.

While guarding, while pushing the door, a unique smell of medicine wafted in front of him, along with a faint smell of corpse rancidness, which made the three frown.

"Rancid smell, there may be zombies inside, be careful."

Long Zhanye slowly walked inside with a gun in his hand, and the two followed in, or closed the door after Yuan.

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the hand [Qin Su, Lu Xing] The dirt that came out of the collision [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] have become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] This actor just wants to verify that my ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Rental Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] Sick brother has a bad heart for me I came for your soul The alpha amnesia in my hand [Lancang, Jianghuai].

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens