79

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 79

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The off-road vehicle and the two trucks finally entered the safe zone safely, and the hanging heart was finally slowly put down.

Later, or in Yuan and the village chief to discuss the accommodation problem, the village chief thought about it, there is always a day when the food is eaten, now it can be saved, since you have entered the safety zone, safety is temporarily worry-free, then there is no need to exchange food for houses, and then after discussing with the villagers and those survivors rescued in the mall, everyone decided to find a place to park directly, and then live in the truck, anyway, the truck has a place.

As for the inconvenience of men and women, after another discussion, the villagers let some of the materials in the medium-sized trucks be moved into the cargo boxes of the large trucks, squeezed out space, and separated the men and women.

Sitting on the roof of the off-road vehicle, looking at the villagers who were busy and finally had a smile on their faces, or the corners of Yuan's mouth slightly hooked, slowly turned their faces, looked at the reassurance of entering the safe zone, smiled, and their eyebrows wrinkled slightly.

"Why did Yuanzi frown." Long Zhanye, who just looked up and saw or frowning in the abyss, walked slowly towards him, and sat beside him with a few climbs.

"If you submit enough food, you can enter the safe zone, which will leave a problem."

"Hmm... I noticed it too.

Looking in the direction where or in the direction Yuan was looking, Long Zhanye nodded gently.

[Children's shoes that are not collected, trouble to collect, the difference 50 can be on the shelf, the shelf can be much more, you can also see a lot ~]

【093】The guts are fat (please collect!!) )

"Now the army of the original military region should be guarding here, and being able to make such contingencies when the end times come, reflects that the boss of this military region is a very good leader." Long Zhanye slowly opened his mouth to analyze: "And when you enter the door, you have to collect five pounds of food per person, although this is a little darker, but it is also a helpless thing, the military strength to guard this security zone should have been wasted, no one went out to search for food, and if you want to make up for this huge lack of food, you can only do this... This is also the origin of the "mercenary group" you mentioned earlier, if you wait for the emergence of the "mercenary group", this safe zone may face a reform, but... There is another hidden danger, that is, the entry checkpoint, the military region has not taken measures at all, if one of the survivors who enter the safe zone is bitten or scratched by zombies, and then becomes a zombie after submitting materials into the safe zone, the effect is unimaginable.

Listening to Long Zhanye's words, or slightly stunned in Yuan, a light smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

It is worthy of being the head of the A City Military District, he was reborn after facing the end of the world in his previous life, so in order to ensure his own safety, everything will be observed in detail, but Long Zhanye is not, he completely relies on his own intuition to analyze, and sees the hidden dangers of the safety zone so thoroughly.

"Battlefield, I want to go to the leaders of the security zone to talk about this." Jumped to the ground with both hands on the roof of the car, moving lightly, or slowly saying in the abyss.

Long Zhanye also jumped off the roof of the car, stretched out his arm around Yu Yuan's shoulder, and smiled softly: "Okay, I'll accompany you."

"Hmm."

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 79

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Since the off-road vehicle and the large truck did not decide to enter the military area, they just stopped outside the wall or in the direction of the military area in the direction of the Yuan and Long Zhanye.

However, when he came to the gate of the military region, he was stopped by two soldiers: "Who are you, you need a pass to enter the military region, what about your pass?"

"We don't have a pass, we just want to meet the leader of this safe zone and talk to him about something." Or in the faint opening of the yuan, there was not the slightest fear for these two soldiers with serious faces.

"You can't go in without a pass, please leave." The soldier on the left said.

"Even if you have a pass, you can enter the military district, and the leaders are not so easy to see." The soldier on the right spoke in a very bad tone.

Long Zhanye, who had been standing beside Yuan without making a sound, heard this, his eyes narrowed slightly, and his heart was unhappy.

His family Yuanzi just wanted to meet a small leader of the X City Military District, and this little soldier boy actually looked at his family Yuanzi with a dog's eyes and a low look, which was really bold.

"Hmph, this chief came to X City to inspect after a long journey, and now it's only the last month, is this military discipline going to be abolished?" His face sank, and Long Zhanye looked at the two soldiers coldly.

When the two soldiers heard this, their serious faces changed reluctantly, and they glanced at each other, obviously not what should be done.

"That... That..."

"Don't lead the way yet, delay Chief Ben's business, let you carry your head around this safe zone!" Long Zhanye reached out and pulled out his camouflage jacket, and something fell directly into the face of the soldier on the right who was swallowing.

The thing fell on the soldier's head, it was an officer card representing the identity of the dragon battle, and there was an epaulette hanging on it, and a few bright stars almost blinded the titanium alloy dog eyes of the two soldiers.

【Woo~Collection, Collection】

【094】Safety hazards

The officer ID card representing identity and the shining stars on the epaulettes, completely proved the identity of Long Zhanye, and the momentum of the two military soldiers instantly fell by three thousand feet.

The head of the A City Military District - Long Zhanye, the legendary figure in the army...

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

热搜推送链接: 都成女神老公了,谁还要巨星系统 我把总裁文女主逼黑化了【柏阳、殷卿云】 失忆后!成为大佬掌中娇【秦宿、路星】 前男友失忆后赖上了我 撞出来的土味冤家[唐裕之、池云峥] 我为你的灵魂而来 病娇弟弟对我暗藏祸心 租赁恋人[ABO]【秦之舟、乔燃】 到手的alpha失忆了【澜沧、江淮】 这个影帝只想考证

站内链接: 金庸小说 古龙小说 梁羽生小说 温瑞安小说 耽美纯爱 轻小说 体育小说 历史小说 军事小说 现实小说 娇妻在上,蜜蜜宠! 这个地球有点凶 超凡黎明 还看今朝 灵气逼人 赝太子 从1983开始 创业吧学霸大人 我杀死了自己 都市之大仙尊 重生六零驯夫记 无垠 龙城 剑从天上来 咫尺之间人尽敌国 觅仙道 诸天凶兽