07-Bittersweet

I stood 2 feet infront of the alleyways entrance while watching the banter between Chuuya and Dazai. Hirotsu seemed to have taken notice of me by holding me hostage.

He stood behind me, gripped my right shoulder with his hand, while pointing a gun at my head.

I take out a small pocket knife pointing it at his neck.

Both of us were in a stand still before I kicked his knee and forced my self out. Chuuya glanced at me worriedly for a while before I nodded at him to let him know I was fine.

Soon enough armed mafia soldier surrounded us and we were standing back to back with each other.

I'll deal with Dazai.

I forced him to spin around with me and I walked towards dazai slowly.

"The port mafia sure has a lack of subordinates. Did they really hire you? A teenager?"

"In contrast to that leader of yours, you gotta stop drinking milk. Maybe you'll turn into a giant?"

Our banter lasted for a while before Dazai walked away from me to hold chuuya's neck. Hirotsus ability activated and Dazai fell to the ground while Chuuya was crouching onto a wall.

Dazai picked him self up while Chuuya launched off of the wall and to hirotsu, launching a  counterattack.

Well, until a black explosion occurred.  I grabbed onto debris on the ground hanging on for dear life. Another piece of debris came hurling at me. I couldn't dodge so it hit my head spot on.

***

Two armed men clad in black suits escorted me to a room. I have long familiarize myself with these long passageways. I know where they were taking me, The boss's room.  

The door swung open revealing a man and two young boys in the room.
The men pushed me in carelessly and I stumbled to balance myself standing.

My hair was a mess, the left side of my face is bandaged up, My arms and legs had bruises ranging from a weak yellow to a dull purple. Oh, and a bomb collar on my neck.

Chuuya looked aghast at my state.

Taking their positions into mind...The boss must have told the both of them that they will be partne-

"She'll be joining you two as extra collateral as well."

I left as soon as I came in...just before I left, I heard the boss muttering lowly....

'Only a diamond can polish a diamond.'

***

Walking through a neighborhood hearing their banter and confessions of love has brought no more excitement to me.

Although the explosion did.

BOOM!!!

I walked behind them slowly before stopping to enter the mansion from another side to meet up with Randou.

Stepping away slowly I admired the stained glass. In this mansion there was only one window that had used stained glass. It was magnificent. The way the sun rays go through it gives an enigmatic feeling of satisfaction to me. The stained glass portrayed a veiled woman bleeding out gold while her hands seemed to be praying. The golden blood dripped down onto a baby.

"Do you know about the myth?"

...

"...pardon..?"

Rando didn't look at me. No, he still stared at the fire while shivering from the sheer cold.

"It started with the creation of an abomination. The abomination who craves for the reason of their existence soon receives a blessing and a curse of some sort..as a result they became an undying creature..The abomination soon had descendants of it's own..the descendant inherited the abomination's curse..."

...

"What do you mean by 'undying'? Why did you tell me this..?"

"They either become immortals or live in a timeloop. The only reason I told you this was because you seemed particularly interested in the stained glass"

...How did you know about this?! Is it because you used to be a spy for france? Was that how you know about this? Or was it a gift? Did someone gift you this portrait made of stained glass? If so...who?

Never-ending questions invaded my mind and swirled around dangerously. I saw a small piece of glass lying on the floor and picked it up.

Have you remembered who you were Rimbaud? If you did it'll be troublesome for me...should I die here now and interrogate you in the next one?

No. You'll just kill me quickly that'd be a waste of time. Then again, I do have a surplus of time.

I-

!

They're here

"See? She's fine Chuuya, The tracker still showed her heartbeat yet you still wouldn't believe it huh?"

An orange blob appeared before me in a blink of an eye. He stared at me for some time before looking away. He opened his mouth preparing to ask something.

"Nevermind.."

...You nearly made me die of a heart attack.

But that's fine,

I'll just wake up again..

Or don't

|Status:

Name: Chiasa Akane

Age: 14 years old

Title: Foreigner

Status: dazed

Hp: 5.000

Charm: 90

Confidence: 97

Strength: 89

Vitality: 97

Intelligence: 124

Wisdom: 106

Dexterity: 20

Fame: 0

Luck: 80|