Touch Me

Im rewriting this book.
I was absent because I had some things going on so don't trip.

💀

What if time didn't matter to Kuai Liang and Hanzo Hasashi? What if Hanzo and Kuai were shy about their feelings?

Waves rushing, sand drifting, winds blowing gently, all imbalance taking place, all the same. The earth moved and changed in his mind, back and forth like tectonic plates. All the movements and all the sounds flooded his mind like the waves from the Sea of Blood.

But this time it was different. He heard the seas no more, heard their waves crashing against the fleet no longer. The chaos of the war, the catastrophe of the fight for time and the realms, it all suddenly stopped and reversed. All that filled his young ears was the sound of rustling leaves in the wind and the mahogany wood as the members of the clan passed by the room.

He slowly awoke, his head turning side to side and vision swirling like a whirlpool. Everything danced in his vision like it were a twister. He almost felt nauseous and wanted to scramble to his feet to relieve his feelings. He grunted as he tried.

"No, Hanzo. Stay down. You've had a rough run." Said a voice. It almost hit him harder than whatever did. It nearly hindered him, restrained him, even... relaxed him. He knew that deep voice with such bass.

"Kuai... Kuai Liang...? Is that you?" He asked daringly. The man simply replied, "Yes, Hanzo. I'm here." Hanzo nearly wanted to sit up, but he knew Kuai Liang wouldn't let him.

"What are you doing, here in the Fire Gardens? Why is everything so sudden? Why is my head so... cold?" The Shirai Ryu grandmaster questioned.

"You were struck in the head, eventually knocked unconscious. I brought you here to heal the blow away from disruption after the fight. You feel my hands on your temples, Hanzo. I'm simply easing your head pains."

Hanzo blushed as he looked up at the ice grandmaster. Kuai Liang gently smiled, leaning over to press a gentle, soft and soothing kiss to his forehead. The younger male did not fret, and permitted the kiss, feeling as though he was completely at peace.

"Relax," Kuai insisted through a whisper.

Hanzo took a breath of relief, his eyes closing and the lashes kissing his cheeks. He nestled into Kuai Liang's thighs and allowed the pain to go away, and the gentle ice to soothe it to his desire.

♥️

If you've seen the MK11 storyline, this is what I'm going off of, but it's kind of AU (Alternate Universe).

I wanted to take a break because I was stressed out. I still kinda am but I'm kinda back. Here's the account you can reach me on (Instagram) because I'm more active on it.

Give me time before I process requests

💛💛