♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

(Clara's POV)

"And that, was our school year so far!" Xavier proudly finished, taking a sip of the expensive Champagne set next to each of us in delicate crystal glasses.

We're all sat at a long dining table, laid with a beautiful deep green table cloth and gold cutlery which I'm pretty sure is completely made out of pure gold.

The king and queen sit at opposite ends of the table, with Zack and Jameson sitting opposite each other, with me next to Jameson. Xavier sits to the other side of me and the twins sit opposite next to Zack.

Nothing interesting really happened during dinner, just a very, very, long staring contest between Jameson and Zack.

Jameson won by the way.

Whatever they were threatening each other through their eyes is not something I probably want to know, and Xavier was our hero in lightening the mood. He cracked jokes and so did the twins, and everyone managed to fall into an easy conversation. Jameson and I switched seats at once point because the queen wanted to talk to me, and thought it best if the boys were not sitting opposite each other anymore.

After dinner we all returned to our respected rooms, and I heaved a sigh of relief that I didn't realise I was even holding. Dinner went more smoothly than possible, to be quite honest.

I decide to go to Xavier's room opposite, wanting some company.

"Clara! My favourite person! Come in!" Xavier gestured for me to enter, closing the door softly behind him. I walk over to his bed and flop down on it.

His room is the exact same as mine, just presented in darker colours and lighting.

"Is everything okay?" Xavier flops down beside me and we just lay there on our back, staring up at the intricately painted ceiling.

I start playing with a strand of my hair. "Yeah, just need some company."

Xavier runs to look me and grins. "Dinner was intense right?" He props himself up on his elbow so he can support himself better, now on his side.

"Yup." I pop the 'p'. I sit up straight, having a change in thought. "Hey, let's go do something. Let's get the others it's only..." I glance at my phone "...only 9 o'clock."

Xavier nods, smiling. "Sounds good to me. And i have the perfect idea-" he gave me a lopsided grin. " I'll go get the guys, but this activity requires a change of clothes."

I look at his skeptically and he shrugs. "Trust me you don't want to ruin your dress."

"Okay okay, fine. Meet you in 10?" I leave the room when Xavier follows behind me, nodding as he heads for the others room.

"Xavier?" I call down the hall and he turns. "What exactly am I changing into?"

Xavier just grins and says. "Find a swimsuit!" Then continues down the corridor.

***

Yet again i find myself standing infront of the elaborate mirror in my room, making sure my outfit is okay.

I managed to find some bikinis in the closet, and I opted for a forest green coloured bikini, with the top half having a cute belly chain that hugs my curves nicely. I quickly found some shorts and a hoodie as a coverup before grabbing my phone before exiting my room.

I find the guys chatting in the corridor all waiting. Xavier starts laughing when he sees me. "You even said yourself to meet in 10, yet here we are, 30 minutes later."