:[ Laminax Laboratories History ]:

Laminax Laboratories was founded on May 16th, 1983 by three people. Laminax Laboratories was meant to be a storage facility and power for the US government. On April 6th, 1987, the facility was finished with construction. Shortly after, a cave had seemingly appeared out of thin air, with interesting crystals and puddles. The founders had continued to work on the power aspect of the facility after the storage part of it was finished. Two days later, on April 8th of 1987, multiple engineering crews touched the crystals, causing it to impale them, and turn them into monsters. They had lost their memory and attacked any humans they saw. The facility was overrun, and the military was called in by the founders after they had contacted the government, and a 10 mile radius above ground was evacuated for a 'Gas Leak'. This incident would be called 'Outbreak A1'. The military failed to kill the monsters, and the founders had to deal with it themselves. They had constructed katanas and other weapons, along with one of the founders creating armor to protect him from these creatures. The three founders had finally eliminated the creatures, and decided to call them 'Kaijus'.

After the kaijus were eliminated, the facility had been covered in different color goo all over the facility. The engineering crew continued to work on the power generators. After the founders forgot to tell them about the goo, they had been turned into many different creatures. Orange cats, wolves with accessories, ect. The founders once again had to eliminate them. More and more goo puddles were engulfing the facility. After that, the founders decided their power would be held not in the laboratory, but all across the US. This power would be shared with the government and Laminax Labs. Sometimes the power would malfunction in the later years, as the power stations were becoming old. It is now 2002, and the founders have decided they will make this not just a storage facility for the government, but a laboratory to study the behaviors of these gooey creatures.

New goo creatures were discovered after power outages and blackouts in the facility. The founders soon came to realize that not all gootraxians are hostile, and let the passive ones roam free or contained in a bigger cell with more nature. Fast forward to 2007, and there was a protogen outbreak. The protogens took over the facility, as most guards were afraid, because they could blow up at any moment. The protogens attacked the safe zone and the elevators, only leaving one elevator out of the three working. The safe zone barrier was now destroyed, scientists on break were being killed or infected by the protogens. The founders came in with their gear, handling the situation. One protogen manages to blow up next to one of the founders, Arnold Hoffman. The explosion sent him flying back, his katanas impaling his arm. The impact from the explosion destroyed his silver armor, and sent chunks from the armor impaling his body. This was not it though. He was going to get back up, no matter how badly it hurt. His katanas were going through his arm and leg, but he just pulled them out, being attended on by the medics. The medics had to perform a procedure on him, making him basically a cyborg. Gold and silver armor covered his body, as his legs and arms were replaced by metallic ones, and half his face being pure metal. He only had one eye, but he would keep getting up. He kinda looked like Darth Vader from star wars. You could not see his cyborg parts under his armor welded onto him, and only some laminax personnel knew what he looked like underneath...

One day in 2009, a junior scientist did not enter the emergency bunker in a blackout, and he put on goggles. He thought they were cool, until black goo formed on his right leg, swiftly moving up his body and taking control of him. This is incident 'NC A1.' As soon as the personnel had gotten out of the bunker, they thought it would be an easy fight against the nightcrawler. It slammed into the ground, then put its hand on its forehead, running towards everyone who had just gotten out of the bunker. Screams echoed, blood splat everywhere. The nightcrawler would not rest until everyone died. The founders were called in, knowing this would not be an easy fight. Most of the staff had died, and it was up to the founders to deal with it. Luckily, the founders eventually killed the nightcrawler, scarring multiple personnel for life. Multiple scientists resigned, and it looked like this was it for Laminax. One day, Laminax gained popularity and had gotten their numbers back up.