:[ Extra History ]:

On September 11th, 2014, laminax was doing well besides the occasional power outage and/or blackout. That is when the SCP foundation showed up to the front gates. No one knew why THEY were here, but it wouldn't be good. "Who the hell are you?!" A guard exclaimed at the front. A person in a suit and tie with armored guards showing the symbol A-1 on the side followed the suited man. "You'll forget it all soon." The man said. You couldn't even see his eyes, as they were covered up with the shadow of a fedora. "Alpha-1, all of you follow me." The man said. Two out of the six armored guards stood by the entrance awkwardly with the laminax guards, sweat dripping down the laminax guards' faces.

Inside laminax, alarms blared for a split second, until being cancelled. None other than Marcus Wallen, one of the founders, showed up with the man. There was a shoulder patch on the man's forearm, saying 'O5-6' on it. Marcus stood with a glare. "What do you want, fuckers?" He said with an irritated tone. "Now listen here, I don't mean to cause any..damage, today. All I want is for you to come with me." The man called O5-6 said while adjusting his fedora. "I wish that fedora was infected..damn you and the whole foundation." Marcus said. "Ah ah ah, not now. I do not mean for this to..escalate. I have four armed men with guns ready to use. Don't forget about my railgun." O5-6 said. "I'll fucking go with you..just don't mess with the laboratory...if you do, I'll escape and kill everyone that works for your site." Marcus said.

"It's about time we caught you. Your facility has been up and running for quite a while. You knew this was coming." O5-6 said. Charlie Baker then walked up to them. "Not you guys.." She said. "Yes, us. Now go along, woman." O5-6 said. "That's pretty sexist." Marcus said with a smirk. "Shut up and come with me before you brain becomes nothing but lead." O5-6 said. "Alright..how long are you taking me in for.." Marcus asked as they walked into the elevator. "We won't bother your laboratory if you don't try to escape, and as long as you don't try to raid our facility." O5-6 said. "And what if we do?" Marcus asked. "WE? Who's we? Our site has the manpower bigger than the U.S military dammit!" O5-6 exclaimed. "You're right..I guess I can't really deny this.." Marcus said.

They shoved Marcus into the back of an armored SCP truck, heading over to the site. He would be here as long as time itself. Or when...HE..breaks out.