Author's Note & Disclaimer

This novella was not what I imagined I'd be writing for this beloved Shadow Ridge Series of mine, but I felt like this was the right thing to do after over a year of not working on this series that doesn't, didn't, have an ending.

I decided last month to take the series out of beta reading since things had gotten busy for my team and I and after realizing that I think my writing is better suited as more of a new adult writer than the young adult that SRS is on the older end of.

I love this series with all my heart, it's my baby, it's what got me into writing, but I feel ready to move forward with this and give this story a proper send off than I could have done without taking who knows how long to figure out an ending.

I want to thank everyone for their support with this series, and I hope y'all love what I have planned for Evermore!

Updates will probably be once or twice a week depending on my work schedule, but I will let you know what I end up deciding as I get closer to publishing these chapters!

Anyway, I'd love for y'all to stick around and enjoy this ride with me! I do have socials where I update my progress and sometimes just full-on ramble like I tend to, and they're linked in my bio if you want to follow me on them so you can keep up to date on anything and everything!

I'd also appreciate it if you could please vote and comment if you enjoyed it!

- Alexandra Gray

••••

This is your first and only warning that this novella is rated mature and is intended only for 18+ readers. I don't consider myself a talented writer, but there is strong language, sexual conversations and acts, mentions of an alcohol addiction on some level, and possible other mentions of things that some readers might find uncomfortable, so please proceed with caution.

••••

Copyright by Alexandra Gray

All Rights Reserved by Alexandra Gray

My writing is only on Wattpad and shouldn't be found anywhere else. If I ever decide to post my writing anywhere else, I will announce it.

 If I ever decide to post my writing anywhere else, I will announce it