Chapter 3: Meeting Roxy

Musa sat at a table, notebook and pen out. She hummed a melody to herself as words came to her mind.
Aisha walked to where she was sitting. She looked at the notebook to find some lyrics written down:
Believix, let the power rise
Spread your wings and fly
"Wow, Musa! Looks like you're going to make an awesome song," Aisha commented.
"Thanks, Aisha," Musa replied. "I'm writing this for a concert at the Fruity Music Bar. I want to start a music career."
"A concert? I can help. I know how to play the drums, and Bloom and Stella can play guitar. Maybe Andy can teach us some basics of performing live."
"Yeah! Just let me finish writing this song and I'll catch up with you later."
"Alright."
Musa continued writing.
Believix, let the power shine
Turn the darkness into light
With the power of Believix
Aisha walked to Bloom and Stella and asked, "Musa wants to start a music career, and she wants to know if you both want to help out. Are you up for that?"
Bloom and Stella nodded.
"Great! I can't wait to tell this to Musa!"
Aisha ran to Musa and told her the news. She beamed with such excitement that she literally ran out of her seat.

Flora saw the young woman sitting at a table.
"You ok?" she asked.
"Yes," the woman replied. "Just need someone to talk to. What's your name?"
"My name is Flora. And you?"
"Roxy. Nice meeting you."
"Nice meeting you too."
"Roxy, what I'm going to say might astound you, but just listen to me. My girls and I sense that you have a lot of magic energy inside you. You can bond with animals and understand how they feel. You are a fairy."
"What are you talking about? Is this some kind of joke? Go away!"
Flora, hurt by Roxy's attitude, got up from the table and walked away.

Bloom saw Flora walking past her, worried. "I guess the conversation with Roxy didn't go well?"
"Yes, unfortunately," Flora sighed. "Roxy thought what I said was a joke."
"Maybe I should go talk to her. I understand how she feels."
"Go ahead."
Bloom walked to where Roxy was sitting. She put her hand on her shoulder.
Roxy looked to see who was behind her. "Who are you?" she asked.
"The name is Bloom," Bloom replied. "And you must be Roxy, right?"
"Yes."
"Listen. I know how you feel. When I found out I was a fairy, it surprised me. I thought it couldn't be true. But once I started perfecting my powers, it became easier to use them."
"But I am not a fairy. I don't have magic powers."
"Yes you do. You've always had it inside your heart, but you just didn't know it. You have the ability to bond with animals and understand their thoughts and emotions. You are a fairy, the fairy of animals. Believe it!"
Roxy heard her dog barking. "You really think so?"
"Yes, I do."
"Thanks for believing in me, but I'm still not sure I believe it."
Noises were heard outside. Chatterbox motioned for the other nemeses. "It's her," she said. "She's the one we've been waiting for!"
"Let's go!" Lynn shouted.
"Not on our watch!" Aisha exclaimed. "Winx Enchantix!"