Prologue

LaMarcus Aldridge POV:

Hello, my name is Lamarcus Aldridge I am the power forward from San Antonio Spurs. I moved to San Antonio Spurs in 2015 where I would meet the love of my life who happens to be in San Antonio Spurs for a decade. Anyways let's get the story started. I was out with Kawhi Leonard and his boyfriend Danny Green and yet, they are going to be engaged in Halftime show so I might as well just meet up with friends.

San Antonio, TX,
October 2015
10:00am,

"Dad!" LaMarcus started laughing his head off while they were joking about the housefly that went in the Aldridge residence. "I know I made you laugh huh LaMarcus," His father was laughing as well. Kawhi and his boyfriend Danny Green were there with them. Although, they'll be watching the proposal on the halftime show as his father had asked if they're going to be married. "So LaMarcus, are your friends getting married?" "Yeah," LaMarcus said. "Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green are getting married on December and I'll be attending the wedding," "That's so exciting, Am I invited?"

"Dad, you know you are invited since I'll be going out to the wedding with you," LaMarcus invited his father to his friend's wedding. Not only that, Kawhi and Danny Green were planning to propose during the halftime show. However, he was unaware that Kawhi had a surprise coming on the way. Usually, he would find the onesie that says Leonard-Green baby coming soon. What? LaMarcus was surprised. Oh my goodness! Did this mean that Kawhi Leonard is pregnant? He'll have to wait and see.

After having breakfast with his father,

LaMarcus Aldridge heads to the practice facility where he meets the person who would soon become the love of his life. "You must be LaMarcus Aldridge right?" The voice asked. "Uh yes I am," He replied. "My name is Tim Duncan, nice to meet you," "Nice to meet you too Tim," LaMarcus said.

Tim Duncan: so what brings you here?

LaMarcus Aldridge: I just moved to San Antonio Texas with my family and yet, it's been a wonderful place to be in.

Tim Duncan: Ah I see.

LaMarcus Aldridge: How about you?

Tim Duncan: Nothing much LaMarcus.

LaMarcus Aldridge: Oh okay.

Tim Duncan: so LaMarcus, can I ask you something?

LaMarcus Aldridge: what is it?

Tim Duncan: are you free tomorrow?

LaMarcus Aldridge: Yes why?

Tim Duncan: I was going to ask if you want to go out sometime, maybe we can coordinate a lunch date or something.

LaMarcus Aldridge: okay, that can work.

Tim Duncan: So I was thinking would you like to go to 18 oaks restaurant with me?

LaMarcus Aldridge: yes! Yes!

Tim Duncan: Awesome! It's all set!

LaMarcus Aldridge POV:

Tim Duncan came by to ask if me and him would go out on a date sometime and man! Why do I get nervous all of a sudden. I know that we haven't got to know each other just yet because I was thinking of something to do like if me and Tim are going to become a couple, we will plan on going to Paris. At least we could watch the fashion show or yet, Maldives.

Age reference:

LaMarcus Aldridge- 30

Tim Duncan- 39

After the practice,

LaMarcus heads home to rest before the game starts and his father had asked what was going on, he met 1 person from San Antonio Spurs and he was surprised knowing that they're going to be playing tonight. However, his father had speculated that Kawhi Leonard could be pregnant because he overheard from LaMarcus about the announcement.

LaMarcus Aldridge: Dad, how do you know that Kawhi Leonard is pregnant?

Mr. Aldridge: well because I heard you and your friend Tim Duncan are talking about the announcement.

LaMarcus Aldridge: Oh my God Dad! 😟

Mr. Aldridge: I know I'm sorry.

LaMarcus Aldridge: that's okay, Kawhi Leonard was the one that told me not to tell you since we had to keep his pregnancy a secret.

LaMarcus heads upstairs to his room to take a nap as he listen to the music. 4 hours after he took a nap, he heads to the bathroom to get ready to go to the game and gets dressed up in his blazers, t-shirt and t shirt to go to the pregame show.