Chapter Three

*LaMarcus Aldridge and Tim Duncan- cuddle session in the bedroom*

~ LaMarcus Aldridge's bedroom ~
San Antonio, TX
7:00am,

LaMarcus Aldridge and Tim Duncan were seen cuddling together in bed while they were tired after a movie in the theater last night. He stretched his arms out and said. "Good morning Tim," "Good morning my love," Tim Duncan placed a kiss on LaMarcus' head. "So what do you want to do today?" He asked. "I've been thinking of going to other places here in San Antonio with you Tim," He said. He was excited to go to any places together and they were. "I've always wanted to go on the boat ride and they have some cowboy showdowns tonight," "That sounds fun LaMarcus," he smiled. They were still spending their time in bed for 30 minutes before getting up to eat breakfast.

~ Time Lapse to 3 weeks later ~

Tim Duncan plants a kiss on LaMarcus Aldridge's forehead before he goes downstairs to make breakfast. He wakes up and starts his morning with the breakfast. When Tim was cooking hash browns, bacon and eggs. The smell started to make LaMarcus sick. "You okay there darling?" "No," He shook his head. "I think I'm going to be sick," He runs to the bathroom and started throwing up. He was coughing and gagging as Tim rubs him on the back. "Tell dad, I need to go to the clinic," "Okay," Tim nodded. Next, they went to the clinic to find out what was going on as The nurse planned to do a check up on LaMarcus. However, LaMarcus is dealing with the heart condition due to the fact that he's dealt with the high blood pressure and the doctors had to monitor his health since it would not be good for him and the unborn baby. Although, the good news is that he's 3 weeks pregnant. Tim was so happy that the dreams had been made true knowing that he's going to be a father. In fact, Tim suggested for LaMarcus to take a relaxation and do some yoga as long as it is instructed by his physician and obstetrician.

Since Tim was still concerned for LaMarcus, they decided to take precautions. Although, he takes care of him and would always take him to the hospital for the heart treatment. Thankfully, LaMarcus didn't have any severe heart problems because he wanted to have a healthy pregnancy with the baby. Even though, he is the Center for San Antonio Spurs, he would do what he can to make sure he gets healthy. Tim Duncan would always be a doting boyfriend, husband and a father to their baby. In the meantime, they're trying to figure out where LaMarcus Aldridge will give birth, either at home or hospital.

Next, he decided to tell his teammates and head coach that he was expecting a baby. His head coach became supportive and hugged him. "Everything will be alright," He replied. "I'm a father as well," Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green gave him a hug too. "We're going to have a Mother's Day special with the two of us being mothers," Kawhi smiles.

LaMarcus Aldridge POV:

It was a great blessing to me that my head coach and my teammates were very supportive of my pregnancy. Thus, with the heart condition that would be fading away eventually, I can now enjoy the opportunity of me being a healthy mother and an athlete. Although, I've been wondering if I can still play because I wanted to earn something for my baby, but Tim Duncan had suggested me to be sidelined when I reach to my 4 months of pregnancy. Otherwise let's see what my OB/GYN has to say about me wanting to play on the court

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! I am back to updating the LaMarcus Aldridge and Tim Duncan fanfics and my apologies for not updating the Jamal & Nikola and other NBA Fanfics and more because I was feeling under the weather. I have been very busy with other things and been dealing with the writers block. Hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the week, stay safe and take care of yourselves- Jessica