Chapter One

*Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green's Wedding proposal + Pregnancy announcement*

Note: LaMarcus Aldridge is not going to get pregnant in this part, it's just Kawhi Leonard so yeah.

San Antonio, TX,
8:40pm,

LaMarcus and his friend Tim Duncan were watching the wedding proposal as their teammate Kawhi Leonard is going to marry Danny Green. Yet, their two teammates will be getting married on the first week of December. In the meantime, the commentators were excited for the two San Antonio Spurs teammates to be engaged. When the wedding proposal was going to be finished. Danny Green asks to Kawhi Leonard. "Will you marry me?" "Yes!" Kawhi said. Later on, Kawhi was making an announcement in front of the fans. "Well in that case, Danny Green and I are happy to announce that we are expecting a baby," LaMarcus Aldridge and Tim Duncan were both surprised when their teammate had been making a life update that he is pregnant.

He and Tim got up and hugged him. "Congratulations to you both," They smiled. "Thank you guys," Kawhi replied. Next, they started planning to take their relationship on the whole new level as he and Danny were making the move to their house. LaMarcus Aldridge and Tim Duncan were honored to become the Godparents to Kawhi and Danny's baby. In fact, some fans had been thinking that LaMarcus Aldridge will be a good mother someday because he knows how to bond with the kids. (I'll be making the snippet called: Teaching LaMarcus Aldridge how to become a mother.) well of course, he is not just a mother, he can make the most out of the daily lives where he and Tim would soon get out of the comfort zone to go out just like they usually do. However, Tim Duncan wanted to get to know LaMarcus Aldridge better because he wanted to start a romantic relationship with him. They know that they are teammates, but they want to have the best time of their lives.

Kawhi Leonard told his teammate LaMarcus Aldridge that he will be next to become a mother when the time comes.

Kawhi Leonard: just so you know LaMarcus, one day when you become a mother, you'll experience the same thing just like I do ok?

He nodded.

Kawhi Leonard: other than that, your dad is more than welcome to attend the wedding.

LaMarcus Aldridge: oh my! Really?

Kawhi Leonard: yep.

LaMarcus Aldridge: Nice! Tim and I will be there.

The teammates in San Antonio Spurs were looking forward for the wedding of Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green since Kawhi Leonard will officially be known as Kawhi Leonard-Green. If LaMarcus Aldridge ties the knot with Tim Duncan, he will be known as LaMarcus Aldridge-Duncan. Anyways, they were so happy knowing that their two teammates are going to be married and they're going to be parents.

LaMarcus Aldridge POV:

Tim and I were so excited that we are going to be Godparents to Kawhi and Danny Green's kids and I know many fans were telling me that I'll be a great mother someday. I just have to wait for the timing to come because Tim hasn't asked me out on a date yet. Although, I was hoping that the baby of Kawhi was going to be a boy because I would definitely love to handle the baby boy.

Tim Duncan POV:

Same here and I am looking forward to hold the baby when he/she's here. Besides, me and LaMarcus are planning to have the playdate with the Leonard-Green babies. Aren't they cute since the babies will be the best therapy for me and LaMarcus Aldridge. Since me and LaMarcus will be together for the rest of our lives. I wonder if it's okay for me to ask him out on a date.