Chapter Nine: Seibah!!

William POV

"Well...would you look at that I am you," I said spinning my spear around before settling back into Cu's stance.

Cu's eyes narrowed "assuming my style will not give you the same mastery that I have kid," he replied "guess we'll just have to see...trigger on!" I said activating my circuits quickly applying reinforcement over my arms, legs, and spear.

The air was tense for a moment and then we charged at each other in synch spear met spear every move that Cu made was quickly countered by the same moves. Taking a step back I rapidly started jabbing my own spear in rapid synch against his blocking any killing blows my lungs were starting to run out of air just from the insane speed we were fighting at.

I jumped back panting heavily while Cu spun his spear back around "it's surprising to see a human keeping up with a heroic spirit but seeing someone copy my moves and use them against me is something else if you were born in my time, you would have made the perfect sparring partner," he complemented.

Truth be told I couldn't really keep up with his natural insane speed you see what I was really doing was mimicking the exact same speed movements he was going at of course if I had done that without reinforcement my limbs would have blown themselves off.

"Unfortunately for you kid I was still holding back by only one percent just to have some fun," he continued making my eyes widen because the next thing I knew he had appeared in front of me knocking my spear from my hand and kicked me straight through the dirt wall that I had made.

I flew through the air at an intense speed "damn it...reinforcement!" I chanted reinforcing my back reducing the damage I would get but I still felt the pain. I gasped the moment I land through the shed I spat blood out "William!" Shirou shouted with concern and fear.

He ran from his hiding spot "S-shirou..run you have to...run," I said with a groan a pain slowly I stood back up my back hunched over to ease the pain I was feeling in my stomach "no I am not leaving you brother!" Shirou exclaimed as Cu walked in through the shed.

Shirou stands in front of me hands spread out "I won't let you kill us!" he shouted making Cu sigh pointing his spear at him "I am sorry kids while I did enjoy our fight, I honestly don't like the fact that I have to kill you both for the record.

There once was a Lancer in blue he had a dark job his prey was so sad but wasn't that bad in their next lives they might get a clue," he rhymed.

Shirou grits his teeth "screw you! we've lived up and till now...when we were young the previous versions of ourselves died in an accident," he recalled making me pause "w-we were saved by the most valiant act of heroism that we could ever c-comprehend were never going let that feeling go," I said finally recalling the memory of Kiritsugu saving us with that smile on his face.

"So, we'll say it now...there's no way were going to die to a guy like you!" we shouted in union and at that exact same moment a golden bright light engulfed us both making Cu retreat back outside.

When the light died down Shirou and I looked up my own eyes widen looking at the figure in front of us this was that same girl that had been appearing my dreams I thought.

She put her arms down looking directly at the two of us the moonlight shone brightly enhancing her beauty "I ask of you...are one of you, my master?" she asked. Shirou and I blinked "master?" I asked in confusion "your servant Saber has come in accordance to your summons give me an order," she replied cooly.

I was about to say something but the pain in my stomach returned causing me to cough up blood Shirou held me up while the woman Saber I guess turned around "how strange it seems as though you're both connected to me none the less, I suppose my sword will henceforth be at your side our pact is now sealed," she said her sword briefly glowing.

Her grip on the blade tightens before she dashes out of the shed Shirou looks at me "are you alright William?" he asked I closed my eyes for a moment until I opened them once more "I am good Shirou.." I replied slowly raising my hand and then smacked him over the head "you reckless idiot next time when I say run you run alright!" I exclaimed showing how I was feeling right now.

If he had died in front of me like that then I didn't know what I was going to do I thought while waiting for him to say something but all he did was give me a stupid smile "geez you didn't need to hit me like that...but I am glad you're doing okay," he said rubbing the back of his head.

The sound of blades clashing with another captured our attention we exited the shed to where the battle with Saber and Lancer were.

The two were currently at a standstill until Saber dashed at Lancer the two struck at one another with rapid pace their movements were saved into my mind as Shirou and I watched them intently.

The two then danced around our garden destroying most of the ground and plant life Lancer then backed up gritting his teeth together "alright enough of these games! What servant are you? What is that weapon?!" he demanded.

"Confused? Perhaps I've been beating you with my faithful bow Lancer," Saber said raising her weapon upside near her head "Oh sure, Robin Hood where's the merry man?" Lancer sarcastically replied,"my classification eludes you, but it is much unfortunate for you Lancer..I've already figured out who you are," Saber said with a complete voice of confidence.

Lancer swung his spear replying, "first name Mario last name Mario...Mario Mario," he replied but Saber was quick to prove him wrong "Cu Chulainn. Ireland's Child of Light and faithful dog," he sighed at that getting into a striking pose "can I level with you for a moment? You're the third person tonight to have pulled that out of nowhere do I have it written on my back or something?" he asked.

"Your prowess with the spear speaks for itself Lancer," Saber replied making him smirk "well you're not too bad yourself unfortunately it seems like I have no choice but to use this," he said with his spear glowing crimson red.

I could feel Shirou's hand quiver on my shoulder while looking at the spear crap he accidentally copied the damn spears blueprint I thought while glancing at Shirou's widen eyes this isn't the first time this has happened though.

Last time when Raiga-jisan took us to a local museum Shirou had glanced at a cursed katana that had once belonged to Sengo Murumasa himself it took me at least ten minutes trying to snap him back down to reality.

My attention was quickly taken back to the battle "prepare yourself woman! Your about face my most unavoidable blow GAE...BOLG!!" Lancer shouted throwing the spear forward Saber blocks the spear with her blade.

"Your attack was strong, but you aim was faulty Lancer!" Saber replied but then the most bizarre thing had happened time was being reversed I would know having made a similar technique myself unfortunately it takes a lot of magical energy for me to use.

The spear had managed to stab Saber and lift her up into the air "behold the fangs of Chulainn's dog!" Lancer roared as Saber landed on the ground "okay...not to be a sore loser or anything but did that attack just miss?!" he shouted.

"My instincts and luck together managed to save me," Saber replied clutching her wounded shoulder which cackled with red lightning. Lancer releases a small tch "I messed up if I use that move it has to be fatal or I'm in trouble," he said placing his spear on his shoulder before walking away "my master is a coward you see you dodged my spear so now he's ordering that I retreat," he continued.

"So, your running?!" Saber said with a tone of anger which made Lancer pause "oh your more than welcome to follow but if you do be prepared to die," he replied with his eye pupils dilating at the end and then he proceeded to roof hop away.

-end of chapter nine-

Alright I was feeling really motivated to write this chapter hope you all enjoyed it!

William can't actually keep up with a servant maybe for a little while but his body just isn't used to moving at the insane speeds that a servant can go at. In fact, the only reason he managed to keep up with Lancer was because of his ability to mimic any movement which also includes speed movement not to mention reinforcement otherwise bye bye limbs-kun.

Also, I'll be posting an intro for this fanfic after chapter 10 so stay tuned for that