.𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫.

Ellie couldn't stop thinking about Rafael Barba. She didn't know what it was. But it was like she had been enchanted by him. She groaned as she rolled over in bed.

She reluctantly climbed out of her nice warm bed and left the bedroom. She hopped into her shower. Getting dressed, she slipped on a white shirt, leather jacket and jeans.

After making a coffee, she left the apartment and made her way into work. She smiled as she saw Olivia. "I thought you were banned from drinking that?" She asked.

Ellie grinned. "What my dad doesn't know. And besides, this baby got me through collage. And everything else. You know, being a child prodigy," she said.

Liv smiled and nodded. "Okay," she said. The two detectives turned to see Amanda talking to a young girl.

Ellie frowned. "Who's that?"

"No idea."

Both of them walked over to Amanda who looked to them both. "I need an hour," she said.

Ellie looked to her friend. She smiled. "Is everything okay? Did something happen to her?" She asked.

"No. She's fine. She's... she's my sister. You know family. It's complicated," Amanda said as she grabbed her bag and walked off.

Both Ellie and Liv shared a glance. Both wondering what happened with Amanda.

****

Ellie arrived at a house where there had been a frat party. She looked around. "What have we got?" She asked. They were looking for two missing sisters.

"We need the name of everybody at the party," Fin said, walking inside with Ellie.

"Their names. It was it was Twitter, tumblr, hookup and even Facebook."

Ellie rolled her eyes and sighed. "How about we start with this. Where's this guy with the topless girl?" She asked. She was getting impatient and pissed off.

"Wow. That's my buddy Merc."

Ellie shook her head. "And where is he now?"

Fin answered his phone as he turned to Ellie. "It's the captain. We got a hit on one of the sisters," he told her.

****

"NYPD! Open up!" Ellie yelled as she stood by the door. She rolled her eyes. "Open up!"

"What's going on?"

Ellie turned to the young girl. "Are you Taylor?" She asked as she looked to her.

"Yeah. Look. I didn't do anything."

"I got a script for whatever you find," Merc said as he looked between Ellie and Fin.

"We don't care. How old are you player?" Fin asked.

"21."

Ellie rolled her eyes. 15 will get you ten dumbass," she said. She wasn't in the mood for all of this.

"She...she never said she was 15."

Fin looked to him. He scoffed. "Well she is 15. You're under arrest for statutory rape and stupidity frat boy," he said.