08 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8:ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ &

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8:ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ &.ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ.

"What happened to your arm?" Taehyung asks.

After a long night they are now home,they already had their dinner that Taehyung bought,actually Taehyung was too tired to cook so he just bought food at a restaurant after leaving Soobin at Yoongi's place.

Taehyung just came from the bathroom drying his hair when he suddenly asks the question.

He has been wanting to ask by the time he saw the bandage but he was just waiting for the right time.

"I- Actually I burnt my hand earlier in the morning." She lies,knowing well that if she say that Moon is behind the bandage,it won't go well with her husband as he don't like dogs.

Soobin confirmed it too.

Now she wants to know why Taehyung let's her dog stay despite his hate for dogs.

Why does he hate dogs by the way?

Taehyung inspects Aera,searching for lie. "How come you burnt yourself when I left breakfast for you in the morning?" Taehyung asks suspiciously.

"I----

"It's fine. You should change the bandage cuz it's not health to stay with a bandage for so many hours." Taehyung says sitting on the bed.

"I'll."

"Good Night,then." He says switching off his side lights.

"Good Night." She says with a smile.

She likes this side of her husband.

The caring side.

~

"Here." Yoongi says handing over Taehyung a phone.

"Who is the owner?" The younger asks inspecting the phone.

"You don't deserve to be called a husband,Taehyung." The older says in disappointment.

"Why so? What did I do?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows at his cousin.

"Tae,It's your wife's phone ." Yoongi emphasizes the last words.

"Really? Aera's phone? But why do you have it?" He asks suspiciously.

"It was in Soobin's car so he gave me to give it to you. But let me ask---- How come you don't know your wife's phone?" The older asks.