Marc's hand disappeared from Layla's throat to grab Steven's. Layla didn't even have time to miss his touch, because the sight of them together took her breath away.

Marc leaned into Steven's ear and whispered something Layla couldn't understand. Steven's eyes widened in surprise and his bottom lip quivered. At the same time, his grip on Layla's breasts became almost painful and she had to lean against Jake's chest, who had never stopped stimulating her, continuing to cloud her mind thanks to his touch.

"Do you think you can do it?" Marc pulled away from Steven just enough to say those words louder and Layla knew he did it because he wanted to be heard by everyone.

Steven locked his gaze on Layla's and swallowed.

"Be able to do what?" Jake asked with a touch of peevishness in his voice, as if he resented not being included in Steven and Marc's complicity.

The glare Marc gave him made Layla think he had done it on purpose. It was just a way of reminding Jake that even though they were sharing this intimate moment together, they still didn't trust him one hundred percent and that they didn't fully consider him a part of the group.

Jake's body reacted unconsciously and his fingers pressed into Layla's most sensitive part painfully.

"Jake," she advised, grabbing his shoulder to get his attention.

She turned so she could get closer to his face. Jake was only a few inches away from her.

"Perdoname, cariño," he murmured against her lips and his grip was pleasant again.

Forgive me, cariño.

Being distracted by Jake, Layla didn't really feel that Steven had let go of her breasts and that his hands were moving down her torso, only stopping when they reached her pants. Steven glanced at Marc, wanting his support, but Layla couldn't see it. She didn't even see Marc nodding and approaching her to kiss her neck and occupy the place that Steven's hands had left free on her breasts.

Marc, who knew by now what she loved, started playing with her nipples, sliding them between his fingers. Layla found herself moaning into Jake's mouth.

Steven's hands trembled as he took the top button off her jeans. His hesitation made Layla pull away from Jake to look at what Steven was doing. Marc grabbed her throat again and pulled her lips to his own.

Layla, out of breath, couldn't help but let them. It was difficult to fight with three men to gain control of the situation. And for once she liked letting go, sinking into the certainty that she would be taken care of.

When Steven finally managed to unzip her pants, he cackled victoriously. "Layla, can I put them down?" he asked in a caring, concerned voice.

Marc allowed her to detach from him long enough for her to give her consent. "Yes, Stevie."

Steven knelt in front of her, pulling her pants down slowly. When they reached Layla's ankles, Steven took her leg and kissed it softly. His hands went to work, freeing Layla's feet from her boots, which she had put on not knowing what kind of adventure lay in store for her. With her shoes no longer in the way, Steven slid her pants down, leaving her with only her shirt and panties.

The temperature in the room was almost freezing now that Layla was no longer wearing her pants. She shivered and pulled both Marc and Jake towards her so they could protect her from the cold.

Being lost in kissing Marc and then Jake, she was taken aback when Steven pressed his nose against her underwear. She pulled away from Jake so she could look at the man kneeling at her feet who was staring at her with admiring eyes. Jake grabbed her chin and stole her attention all for himself.