"So?" Steven asked, playing with the sleeves of his sweater. "How do we do it?"

Marc rubbed his shoulder, trying to reassure him. The gem was safe in his front pocket. Layla could see the bulge right next to her husband's erection.

"Baby." Layla blinked and looked up at Marc. "How do you want to do it?"

He was asking her to take control of the situation and lead them as she pleased. Layla swallowed, she wasn't used to having to handle three men at the same time. In her fantasies, those three moved as one and always knew what to do and where to touch her.

"I like the position I'm in," Jake said, and Layla was grateful that he took some of that weight off her.

Layla grabbed Marc's sweater and pulled him towards her. "You're overthinking it, Marc. Let go."

"Are you sure?"

Layla had recognized the small hints of Marc's body that signaled the desperate way he was trying to calm down and keep control of himself. "Yes."

They sealed that deal with a kiss.

"Stevie," Jake called Steven's attention to himself and held out two fingers.

Steven, not knowing what he had to do, sucked them. Layla felt Jake's erection grow bigger and she pulled away from Marc to look at them in confusion.

"Spit on them," Jake commanded in an amused voice, staring at Steven with a hungry gaze.

Steven's cheeks flushed red. "Why?"

"Just do it."

Layla watched them spellbound, trying to ignore the way Marc was kissing and biting her jaw.

"Look at me, Layla," he ordered, whispering into her ear and pressing his crotch against hers.

She obeyed, meeting his eyes as black as night. Marc smirked and kissed her again, making sure she didn't see where Jake was placing his hand.

Layla only realized it when she felt Jake's fingers trying to enter her ass. She turned her head towards him, but Marc grabbed her jaw and forced her to kiss him again.

"Estas bien, cariño," Jake assured her, moving slowly so that she would get used to the intrusion. "No te preocupes." His other hand settled on Layla's throat, squeezing it just enough to keep her head from moving again.

You're fine, cariño. Don't worry.

A moan behind Marc interrupted all three of them.

Steven had put a hand inside his pants and was touching himself. As soon as he realized they were watching him, he stopped. "Sorry," he said shamefacedly. "Don't mind me, carry on."

Marc laughed. "Come here, Stevie." Letting go of Layla's chin, he grabbed Steven by the back of his neck and pulled him towards them. "I want you to kiss our girl and distract her. Do you think you can do that, Stevie?"

Steven licked his lips eagerly. "Yes."

"Good boy" Marc praised, smiling at him encouragingly.

Steven approached Layla, occupying her right side, while Marc remained centered but slightly to her left.

Layla waited for Steven to approach her to grab his head and kiss him passionately. Steven melted into her touch and as she moved her hand to touch his erection, he moaned into her mouth.

Busy taking care of him, Layla was only dimly aware that Marc had pulled his pants down and that Jake was still pressing on her back.

"Baby, can you open your legs for me?" Marc asked, bringing his face close to her and digging his fingers into the flesh of her thighs.