Layla walked on wobbly legs. If it hadn't been for the arm that Marc had placed around her waist and the hand that Steven had offered her, she would have already collapsed on the floor.

"Are you OK?" Steven asked, studying her with concern.

Though Layla hadn't screamed, when she tried to talk her voice sounded weak and hoarse. "Yes, never been better."

And it was true. Although after the events of that night, she would need to rest for a whole day.

That thought reminded her that this moment wasn't real. Steven, Marc, and Jake didn't have different bodies. A moment like that would never happen again.

Also, all four of them could very well be dead.

Jake, who had stopped in front of the statue, reached out a hand to Marc. "The gems," he demanded.

Marc raised an eyebrow and stared at him for a few seconds, considering whether to give them to him or put them in their place himself.

"Come on, give me the gems, Marc," Jake insisted. His gaze fell on Layla's bare legs and a mischievous smile spread across his face. "Wait," he added, moving closer to her and reaching out to rub the inside of her thighs.

"What are you..." Steven tried to object, but lowering his eyes he realized that Jake was trying to clean Layla's legs of their fluids that had run down.

Layla found herself blushing like a little girl.

Jake worked his way up to her vagina, pushing their cum inside. "Make sure you keep it safe," he whispered in her ear but made himself heard by the other two who responded with restrained growls.

Steven hid his flushed face with his free hand. "I feel like an animal."

Jake wiped his hand on Steven's blue sweater, glaring at himself. "We are." He looked back at Marc and again asked him for the gems.

"Hurry up and do... whatever you have to do" urged Marc, handing them to him.

Jake cackled like crazy and stopped in front of the statue, which he admired for a few seconds. He placed the gems one by one, treating them with extreme care.

He took a few steps away and the four waited for something to happen.

Once again, the ground shook. Layla grabbed onto Marc and Steven to keep from falling. When she opened her eyes again, she found that the statue had changed position. Her right hand was now facing them, palm pointing at the ceiling.

Jake approached with a cautious step. "There you are," he murmured, grinning at the sight of what was in the Goddess' hand.

"What?" Steven asked him, stepping forward to see.

Jake took two rings and brought them over to proudly display. "A few weeks ago, I discovered a little-known legend," he revealed, as he gazed at those two small circles in awe. They were simple: silver rings, with an inscription engraved inside and a small stone set on the outside. "It told how Mars had offered these two rings to Venus to ask her hand in marriage."

Jake sought Layla's gaze, and she held her breath, realizing what his intentions were.

"Layla," he said, kneeling in front of her and offering her the ring with the green stone. "Would you marry me and Steven?"

"What?" Steven snapped in surprise.

"Oh..." Marc laughed, but his gaze seemed proud.

"You don't have to accept if that's not what you want," Jake insisted, pretending the other two weren't there.

Layla freed herself from Steven's and Marc's grips and stepped forward on unsteady feet. Her legs seemed to give out after one step, but she forced herself to walk up to join Jake. She framed his face with her hands. "Yes, I do," she replied, kissing him.

Jake stood up and put the ring on her finger. "Great." He slipped the other into his ring finger and hugged his wife as if they hadn't just finished having sex.

"Isn't there another ring for me?" Steven complained. "Now I'm the only one who doesn't have it."

"We'll buy you one as soon as we get out of here," Marc said.

Layla smiled against Jake's lips, completely relaxing into his touch.

How could she be lucky enough to have not one but three amazing men in her life?

"I love you," she murmured, deepening the kiss.