Struggling. | Slexie&Calzona

Blue Grey-Sloan  |  Slexie and Calzona

Blue Grey-Sloan | Slexie and Calzona

| Blue struggles with an eating disorder and her four parents help her.|

|Let's just pretend Arizona, Callie, Lexie and mark all live together and are mothers and father to Blue and Sofia.|

~

Having four parents had its pros and cons for Blue. There were loads of pros but the cons were mainly due to all four of them being doctors with different speciality's. If blue complained of something to do with her head, her mom, Lexie, would examine her straight away. If she had cuts or burns, her dad, Mark, would examine her. If she had broken bones, her mama, Callie, would examine her. If it was anything else, her momma, Arizona, would examine her.

Blue is clumsy so every day her parents would make sure she is okay and Blue found that really annoying, even tho she really appreciated it, it can be infuriating. It's hard to hide anything medical from them.

When Blue started having troubles with her eating she didn't want anyone to find out so she tried to be extra careful and hide it better which was working well, or so she thought.

~

"Bluey. Wake up." Arizona whispered. She was sat next to Blue, stroking her hair.

"C'mon baby. you need to wake up." She said a bit louder. Blue let out a groan and rolled over, pulling the covers higher up her body.

"I know princess but we need you up." Arizona shook the younger girl, pulling the covers of her.

"What time is is?" Blue asked. "10am." Arizona replied.

"But mommaaa. It's too early." Blue whined as she buried her face in Arizonas chest.

"No buts baby, we don't want mama to be moody now do we." Arizona chuckled. Blue giggled before lifting her head up to look at her momma.

"There's my beautiful girl." Arizona smiled widely. She started to climb out of the girls bed and held her hand out for her eldest daughter to take only to be returned with Blue sticking her arms in the air to be carried.

Arizona shook her head with an amused smile on her face as she picked up blue and placed her on her hip. Slowly, they both made their way out of Blue's bedroom and down the stairs to be met with Callie in the kitchen cooking breakfast and Sofia sat at table.

"Mija! Your awake." Callie said once Arizona entered the kitchen. Blue was still on her hip.

"I can see that." Blue said after Arizona placed her on the kitchen counter. Callie turned her head to look at her daughter and raised her eyebrows. Blue shrugged her shoulders and avoided her mamas gaze.

"Lexie and Mark should be back soon then we can eat." Callie told her two daughters.

"Okay mama." Sofia said happily.