Part 6

Hope you enjoy this part, sorry it it's (kinda) awful. Because I tried to do as best, as I could, to tell the story of how did Andrew got a crossbow, as his main weapon?

Edit: I also wanted apologize for rewriting this part

Warning: Bad grammar and badly written?

(Two Years Later)
As Andrew and Kuzo traveling around the ocean with Kuzo's Ilu. They saw what appears to be a ruin of a broken small spaceship, stranded on the remote island. Kuzo confused and wondered "What is that thing?"

"I think that is the spacehip. A transportation that could fly in the space." Explained Andrew.

"Some humans or sky people uses the spaceship to travel around the space. Including how this spaceship use to took them to this planet." He continued, while Kuzo understood.

"Oh and I think I really wanted to go there. To find out if there are something inside there." Continued Andrew.

"Are you sure, you're going to be okay, if I took you there?" Asked Kuzo.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Said Andrew. Kuzo took his Ilu closer to the spaceship ruin. He carefully try not to made his ilu got injured by some parts of broken spaceship. As he gets very closer, Andrew took off the ilu and came inside the spaceship, as Kuzo warned to Andrew to be careful.

When Andrew came inside the broken small spaceship, he found many items there. Such as files of information about Pandora, the map of mine location, some photos about na'vis, and some files about the population of na'vis in Pandora.

He look around and found an unusual thing that made him curious. He look closely and saw a box that seems to never been opened yet. Andrew wondered what inside there, so he opened the box and saw what appears to be a blueprint of a crossbow. He surprised and imagined could create a crossbow as his new weapon. So he closed the box and took it as he went outside the broken spaceship.

Kuzo confused of the item that Andrew took, he then asked "Andrew, what is that thing?"

"Oh, well this is a box that contains a details of creating my new weapon." He said, before he rode on Kuzo's ilu, and returned back to Metkayina Clan.

As they arrived back at their home. Andrew opened the box and took the blueprint as he look at details to create the crossbow. He was wondering if there are some items around him that could created a crossbow.

So he went outside his home, and looking around, until he found a piece of a wood on the sand. Andrew made an idea, where he built his crossbow using a piece of wood he found. When he took a piece of wood, he wondered "Hold on, could use as a limb and for a string?"

Kuzo tried to think about items that could replace, until he said "I think animal tendors could use as a string."

"Maybe, but which animal that we could use? Ilu?" Asked Andrew.

"Ilu? Well... maybe we could use that. But we need an ilu that already dead." Said Kuzo.

"But where can we found them?" Asked Andrew. "They mostly found in the shallow area of a sea. I remember long time ago, I saw another creature hunted an ilu and abandoned the ilu in the shallow sea." Said Kuzo.

"Does that ilu belongs to some of these na'vis?" Asked Andrew.

"From what I remember is that, the ilu wasn't belongs to any Metkayinas." Said Kuzo. "Maybe, but maybe we could fins that ilu?" I hope Tonowari wouldn't punish me, just because I used a body part of an ilu to create a weapon..." worried Andrew

"I'm sure that he wouldn't. If we asked the permission to use an ilu dead body to create a weapon." Said Kuzo, while he look at Tonowari. The two of them went outside their home and came to Tonowari who was