Part 5

I just wanted to quick apology, if there are something that is incorrect in this fanfiction. Including weapons that used by Metkayinas, so I hopw you guys enjoy

Warning: Bad grammar and badly written?

At Andrew woke up, he held his head in confusion and saw three turquoise colored na'vis staring at him. One is a female adult na'vi with a long black hair, with the tribal attribute covered her upper and lower body and wearing a headgear with a shell on her head, the other one being the male old adult na'vi with a different tribal attribute, and a short black hair, and the other one being a male adult na'vi with a long black hair, and what appears to be a chief clan attribute.

Andrew shocked he look around the place and felt nervous around him. He was scarred that these na'vis were going to kill him, just because he was a different type of na'vi.

The female adult with a na'vi seemingly told him to calm down, because he had been found fainted on the beach. Andrew confused by a language that the female adult na'vi had told him he asked "Pardon me, could you tell me what did you said again?"

The female adult na'vi suprised that Andrew seems to don't understand the language she spoken. The female na'vi sighed and tried to repeat from everything she said "Alright, let me explain. You had been found fainted on the beach, so we took you here and tried to check if you get injured. Fortunately you didn't get any fatal injuries, just some bruises."

"Oh I see, uhh... thanks for saving me, miss." Said Andrew.

"My name is Ronal, this is Kuzo, and this is Tonowari, chief of Metkayina clan." Said the female na'vi while she pointed at the adult male na'vi with chief clan attribute next to her, and pointed at the old male adult na'vi next to Andrew.

"It's uhh nice to meet you Ronal, Kuzo and Tonowari. My name is Andrew, and I really need your help." Said Andrew

"How can we help you? You are a different species of na'vi. Including how you have different color and have a five fingers, while rest us clan have four fingers." Said Tomowari. Andrew shocked as he looked at his arms and Kuzo's arms. He realized that he was the only na'vi with blue skin and a five fingers, while Ronal, Kuzo, Tonowari and other na'vis around him have a turquoise skin color and have four fingers. He felt nervous that these na'vis won't help him just because he was different.

Until he tried to do his best as he could "I mean, we can bring peace between species. Cos I also na'vis too, except the fact that I was a victim of a torture by an evil professor..." he said.

Many na'vis shocked by Andrew's explanation. Many of them concerned that there are something that could hurt Andrew, and some of them felt angry that they wished to get revenge on the professor.

"The professor tortured me with turning my human body into this body. He also not only created an experiment on me, but also other orphans.." he continued

"Even worse, if I won't join with him. He will kill me. Fortunately, I was able to escape with tricked him so I could find someone to help me. Unfortunately, his henchmen chased after me and tried to murdered me again. Until I fell from the cliff and fainted in the ocean."

Tonowari got conrened and felt angry from what the person who had did to this boy. Ronal agreed, she couldn't thinked of how traumaticizing that boy being threaten badly by those people.

"That is why I need your help, to defeat that professor for creating an evil experiments.." said Andrew.

"Please, Tonowari. I really need your help to stop that professor for trying to use me as an experiments." He continued.

Tonowari unsure and questioning, if he could help this boy to defeat the evil professor for trying to create an experiment. Due for the fact that Andrew didn't show any evidence about incident that happened to him. Until he decided to said "Listen kid, we might be help you. But we cannot sacrifice the whole tribe."