Part 7

I think this is the hardest part to wrote. Because how I tried to create Andrew as an assassin.

Warning: Bad grammar and terribly written?

(Six Years Later)
Andrew had turned 17 years old in this year, he couldn't asleep at night. Because how he remembers few years ago, that Prof. Zephyr uses and experiment on him. With turned him into a na'vi. He got very traumatic from those experiences, and tried to move on from those horrifying memories he had.

He then cloese his eyes, and came back to sleep. When suddenly, a few seconds later, he opened his eyes. Because how he kept thinking about the traumatical memories he had when he was a child. Causing him, tried really hard to closed his eyes, and fall asleep peacefully. So he could ignore those terrible memories. Until he awaken once again and made him got very annoyed "Ugh! Why can't you let me fall asleep?" He thought.

"You know what? I'm going to get revenge on that evil professor, and his crewmen someday...." He tought, while he looked at the crossbow next to him.

(In the Morning)
It was the cloudy morning, when the na'vis doing their activities. Two na'vi boys, Ao'nung and Rotxo were walking around the place, and spotted Andrew who was fall asleep in his house. The two na'vi boys laughed at Andrew "Hey, look. He still fall asleep, even it's now morning.." Grinned Rotxo.

"How about, we tried to woke him up?" Asked Ao'nung.

"I think that's a good idea." Said Rotxo. The two na'vi boys collected some stones on water, and other stones on land. They gathered small stones on their hand, and began to doing yet another bullying on Andrew.

Just as they were going to threw the small stones on Andrew. Andrew woke up in annoyance, and he saw Ao'nung and Rotxo held small stones. Andrew knew that these boys were going to bully him again. "What? Are you going to doing that awful behaviour again? I am very exhausted, because I kept thinking about that bastard." Said Andrew.

Realizing that they've got caught by Andrew. Ao'nung and Rotxo boys felt nervous, as they put the small stones back to the water. "Hehe, no Andrew. We uhh.. didn't mean to do that... We just forgot that you experiencing that..." said Ao'nung, as he dropped the stones.

Andrew grumped. He came outside his house, and began to felt furious "Forget?! You think it's very funny to make fun of someone. Who is experiencing being tortured? Do you think it's funny to mocking someone who almost been murdered by a cruel person?! You've been bullied me and mocked me for many years. Just because I was different, and even still don't realized that I had a traumatic experience that made me almost died! What is wrong with you?!" He yelled, causing everything turned silent. As Ao'nung and Rotxo realized what have they did. They felt regret and sorry. "Sorry is not enough." Thought Andrew

"Now leave me alone. I don't need you two, anymore!" Continued Andrew in annoyance. Ao'nung and Rotxo decided to left Andrew and felt scarred and concerned.

Back in Andew's house, felt very exhausted and felt wanted to sleep. Because how he couldn't fall asleep last night. "What a bunch of idiots for make fun of someone who has a traumatic experience... Why is Tonowari didn't taught them stuff like that?!" he thought, while tried to held his tears. It was one of his most painful thing that he had dealing. He really wished he could get revenge on Prof. Zephyr someday.

Outside Andrew's house, Kuzo shocked of Andrew's behavior. He felt worried and then came to his house. As he came to his house, he saw Andrew sat down in annoyance, with his crossbow, next to him. He then asked "Andrew, are you alright?"

"No, I'm not. I cannot sleep, because I wanted to get revenge on that Bastard, Prof. Zephyr. For a few years, I've been looking for some information about him, to show a proof of what have he did to me!" Annoyed Andrew.