The Start

Jeongin woke up to the sound of his phone going off. It was Bam, the guy Jeongin has been talking to. "Jeongin wake up", "Gin wake tf up", "Fine I don't even want to talk to ur fatass!" Bam texted, once Jeongin saw the text he want to text back but didn't. It was so early in the morning, his alarm didn't even go off yet. It was 4 in the morning. Bam has always been this way but Jeongin always chooses to still talk to him, he chooses to be blindsided. "I can't deal with this right now..." Jeongin said quietly to himself. He texted Bam back that he was sorry. After he got up and went into the shower.

He got dressed and fixed his hair, he pick up his phone and silence it. He can't deal with Bam at his point. "God he gets annoying sometimes,." Jeongin said a little sad. Jeongin went downstairs, he smelt something really good and he saw his mom cooking breakfast. "Good morning honey!" She said happily, once she saw him. "Morning Mom." Jeongin said tiredly, "Are you going to eat?" Jeongin was thinking about it before quickly saying "No, sorry Mom I'm not hungry right now." Jeongin mumbles.

She looked at him with a worried look "Are you sure, honey?" "Yeah, Mom I'm sure!" Jeongin said trying to sound happy, "Whatever you say." Jeongin's Mom said sadly, "Have a good day at school, honey. She said quickly. "I will mom, I love you!" Jeongin said while rushing out the door. "Love you too Jeongin!" Jeongin's Mom yelled while Jeongin hurried out the door. Jeongin started walking to school, once he reached school he saw Seungmin. Seungmin turned around to see Jeongin behind him. "Hey, Jeongin!" Seungmin said while hugging Jeongin tightly. "Hey, Minnie." Jeongin giggled, "Come on let's go to class." Jeongin said while walking inside, Okay Gin!" Seungmin said very happily.

Jeongin looked at Seungmin who was smiling at his phone. "Who got you smiling like that?" Jeongin said laughing while walking to class, "What! Nobody Gin, get out of my business!" Seungmin said while hiding his phone and blushing, "Damn sorry!" Jeongin giggles while walking into class, Seungmin and Jeongin sat down by each other. "It was Chan huh?" Jeongin said while smiling and looking at Seungmin, Seungmin swiftly turned his head towards Jeongin and covered his eyes "What! No Jeongin shut up!" "Oh okay, oh okay," Jeongin said smiling.

Jeongin turned his head after hearing a loud noise, it was Hyunjin. Once Jeongin saw him he sighed and turned back to his notebook. Jeongin and Hyunjin never liked each other (maybe one-sided) Jeongin didn't know why just found him annoying. Not for Hyunjin he always liked Jeongin but after the fact, he realized Jeongin didn't like him he acted cold to Jeongin. Hyunjin quickly looked at Jeongin before sitting down in his seat.

While in class Jeongin decided to check his phone and go see if Bam texted him. Once he open his messages he was bombarded with...

I had to leave on a cliffhanger I was tired rn. Anyways I hope you guys liked this. Have a amazing day my luvs-rain🌧️