Really

Jeongin has been crying the for about 20 minutes. He could wrap his head around the fact that Bam keeps calling him fat and ugly, every time Jeongin wouldn't answer in like 5 minutes Bam would be verbally abusive to Jeongin. Jeongin was thinking why he stills talks to him Bam but at the same time, he couldn't get away from Bam. Suddenly he heard a voice speak "Hello?" The voice asked. Once Jeongin heard the voice he stop crying so the voice didn't know he was crying. Jeongin couldn't speak cause how much he was crying.

The voice spoke again "Um are you okay?" The voice questioned. Jeongin realized it was Hyunjin after a while Jeongin finally spoke. "Y-yeah I'm fine, thanks," Jeongin confessed his voice trembling too. Hyunjin didn't respond for a while so Jeongin spoke again. "Can you leave, please? Sorry." Jeongin said quietly, Hyunjin didn't answer for a couple of seconds until he stated, "Yeah, hope you're okay." With that Hyunjin left.

Jeongin got up after awhile and left the stall. He cleaned his face cause he was crying to much. Free block was almost over so he could go home. Jeongin walked out the bathroom and went to a empty classroom. That's where he saw Hyunjin, once Jeongin saw him he got super embarrassed, because Hyunjin probably knew it was him crying in the bathroom. So Jeongin quickly grabbed his book bag and ran out. Finally before he ran out he seen Hyunjin sweetly smile at him.

Jeongin finally got home and went straight to his room. He got to his bed and started thinking. He thought about Hyunjin, he thought Hyun was a cold person but seeing him caring about someone begin so upset. Jeongin thought Hyunjin was really sweet for that.