First session

Hyunjin saw that he had to tutoring with Jeongin today, so he went on his phone and decided to go on Instagram and text Jeongin (even tho he did follow him back). Then Hyunjin saw that he got his follow back . "Hey here's my address you can come over at 5. 143 east lane." After Hyunjin was done texting Jeongin he was kind of excited, but Jeongin hated him so didn't know how this was going to play out. His class was over and now his free block, so he decided to go home and get the house ready and plus his room was kinda dirty. When he got home his mom was gone, "Does mom have work today? I didn't know". Hyunjin went up to his room and started to pick up the mess inside, after he was done he went to go take a shower. By the time he got out of the shower, it was 4:49 so he hurried to get dressed and did his skincare fastly.

After Jeongin got Hyunjin's DM he stayed for a free block to ask the teacher what Hyunjin needed to work on. He found out it was just math, that's what Jeongin thought because Hyunjin was good in all the other school courses. So he walked home which was like 5 minutes away. Once he got home he got in the shower and did his skincare right after. After he got dressed he looked at the time it was about 4:34 and it took 15 minutes to walk to Hyunjin's. He had been down that lane before that's where Felix lived. So Jeongin grabbed his textbook and rushed out of the house to start walking to Hyunjin's house.

15 minutes later...

Jeongin saw the Hyunjin's house. He kinda hesitated to knock on the door. 2 minutes later Jeongin got the courage to knock on the door, Jeongin waited looking around the neighborhood it was a nice neighborhood. Hyunjin heard the door and he went downstairs, when he got to the door he immediately opened it.

He saw Jeongin whip his head back around and looked at him. He thought that was kinda cute, but he lost that thought fast he shouldn't think like that right. Hyunjin moved out of the way so Jeongin could walk in, "Hey you can go upstairs in my room it the door right in front when go up there." Hyunjin said in a monotone voice, Jeongin nodded and went upstairs. Hyunjin grabbed drinks and snacks for them to eat, the sessions are about an hour or longer (that's what the teacher said about how long they have to be). He made his way upstairs and reached his room to see Jeongin on his bed looking for the unit that he had to tutor him in. Hyunjin sat down next to Jeongin and with that action, Jeongin jumped slightly. Hyunjin laughed a little and Jeongin gave him the stinkiest side-eye. "It's not funny, but do have any pencils so we can write this down?" Jeongin asked.

Hyunjin nodded and got up to grab pencils from his desk. Once he got them and sat back down, "So what unit does have to learn?" Hyunjin questioned, "The unit from a couple of months ago and the one we're learning now." Jeongin answered while grabbing the pencil. Jeongin started to explain the unit and Hyunjin wasn't paying attention he was just looking at Jeongin and started blushing. Hyunjin snapped out of it and was thinking in his head "Am I blushing at Jeongin". "He doesn't like me!" "Um Hyunjin hello did you hear what said?" Jeongin questioned, "What? Umm what if say no?" "I would be mad and make you look over it yourself," Jeongin said. "Then I do know what you said."Hyunjin mumbled and smiled. Jeongin gave him a look and turned the textbook over so Hyunjin could do it, "You can do and I'll look over it when you're done." Jeongin stated, Hyunjin looked at it and started to work so he could get done faster.

A couple of minutes later Hyunjin was about done. "Hey Jeongin I think I'm done," Hyunjin said, Jeongin turned around and chewed his food. "Okay give me the sheet," Jeongin answered, Hyunjin gave him the sheet and grabbed some snacks that were next to Jeongin.

Jeongin started to look over Hyunjin's work, he grabbed a pen and marked the wrong ones. "Hyunjin you only got 3 wrong. Good job." Jeongin smiled, and Hyunjin nodded and smiled back. "So this means tomorrow we work on this for about 20 minutes. If you listen this time then we will work on the other unit for the rest of the time." Jeongin stated,  Hyunjin nodded and grabbed the textbook. "Can I keep this?" Hyunjin questioned, "Yeah I don't care the teacher gave it to me." Jeongin said getting up and grabbing his stuff to leave, "Anyways see you tomorrow and make sure you listen to me." Jeongin said. With that Jeongin left.