Chapter 4: The Connected Mirrors

Riddle Master: Impressive understanding. The second gate opens.

The second gate swings open, revealing another chamber with a complex puzzle etched on the floor.

Riddle Master (voice echoing): Wherever you go I can hear your thoughts, how will you stop me from creating the discords?

Aditya, Rajesh, and Qora examine the intricate pattern on the floor, noticing symbols representing entangled particles.

Aditya: These symbols seem significant, but what do they mean?

Rajesh: And look at those crystals emitting different colors. They must be connected.

Qora: You're on the right track, Aditya and Rajesh. The symbols represent entangled...

Before Qora can finish her sentence, a forcefield suddenly appears, separating Aditya, Rajesh, and Qora into different chambers - dividing the inscriptions on the floor  into three equal sections.

Aditya: Qora! Rajesh! Where are you? Are you okay?

Qora: I'm in a dark chamber. I can't see anything.

Rajesh (scared): I'm also in the same situation here but I'm okay.

A growling sound scared Rajesh even more.

Rajesh: Ahh, Aditya, my buddy. I think I'm not alone.

Aditya: What? Whose with you? Do you see anyone?

Rajesh (shaking now): No! It's dark. I can't see anything either.

Again the same sound came. Rajesh tried to focus on where the sound was coming from.

Rajesh: Oh Wait! It's my stomach. Looks like I'm hungary.

Aditya (rolling his eyes): Now, where would you get food in here?

Rajesh: Someone tell that to my stomach.

Aditya: Don't worry. I'll get you out of this mess.

Meanwhile, Quora looks for the way to go out - touching and examining the floor of the chamber. She discovers the one of the same crystal on the floor with a broken mirror piece beside it.

Qora: Aditya! Rajesh! I found a broken mirror piece and a crystal in my chamber. Do you also have it?

Aditya and Rajesh search their chambers and discover the crystal and the broken mirror piece.

Aditya: Yes! Found one. This seems like a crucial clue.

Rajesh: I have one too! What could it mean?

Qora: As I was saying earlier, the crystals must be reflecting the entangled particle. These crystals must be connected somehow.

 These crystals must be connected somehow